MISSING CHOW BRONX NY

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

RHENEGADE CHOWS
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: MISSING CHOW BRONX NY

Post by RHENEGADE CHOWS »

[quote="Jeff&Peks"]No the best part of the story was left out, what was Nikki's reaction when they first saw each other in the park. To bad she can't talk,quote]

Oh I believe they talk, we are just too stupid to listen, but I know what you mean.
Apparently she was growling at some people and moving away from them, and Diaz saw her (Yoko's husband) and called to her, she stopped and turned toward him, she looked a bit scared and dazzed, he put his hand slowly toward her, she growled and then stopped an he began to pet her and she pretty much melted and he picked her up and took her home, he called Yoko who was on her way to her 2nd class, and said you have to come home now I have Nikki! Needless to say, she missed class. :-) and she called me as she was walking in the door. I think I screamed in her ear. :-)
I hate to think about what she saw, I do hope some of the rare kindness humanity has was offered to her.
(Janet thanks for all the phone calls you did too looking for her.)
RHENEGADE CHOWS
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by RHENEGADE CHOWS »

Jeff&Peks wrote:Nice sence of relief going through and deleting the Missing Chow alerts, I notified K9Amberalert Nikki has been found, that should notify rescue link and some of the others.
yep we've been doing. Thanks Jeff.
sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

Poor thing, looks like she must have had a real adventure. One I hope she never takes again!
Chloe's Mom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Chloe's Mom »

Coming into this late but I'm so happy to hear that Nikki has been found. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Chloe says "Yes it is all about me."