Stephanie's Baby Bear

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Stephanie's Baby Bear

Post by Judy Fox »

Today would have been Bear's birthday.
We have the Stars and Stripes flying in his honour, so be happy Stephanie and remember the good times . :)

Purple kisses to you and Homer from Milly and Mabel. :) :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mandy »

very sweet of you Judy. you do remember everything don't you?

We will all remember you Bear!

Mandy
MybabyBear
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by MybabyBear »

Hi Judy and everyone else-
I thank you for remembering Bear's birthday and celebrating. We celebrated here because he was so special.
We have a new addition to our family....a little Cairn Terrier named Toto. About a week after Bear's passing, I looked at my family. Homer was lonely and needed a playmate, and I knew Bear would have wanted the same thing for him, since he was in that boat once before. So I was able to talk my parents into a puppy.....I've g2g.....Stephanie, Homer, Bear (in spirit)....and Toto too!
Debbie
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Debbie »

Hi Stephanie - it is so good to hear from you. Conngratulations on your new little puppy. I agree that your Bear would have wanted Homer (and you too!) to have a new playmate.
Enjoy :) and post a photo of the new pup for all of us to admire :D

Debbie, Bones and my Bear at the Rainbow Bridge
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Hello Stephanie,

I am so pleased you have got your little Toto. :)

Keep in touch and tell us what you and Homer and Toto are getting up to. I hope you and all your family have a lovely Christmas.

Purple kisses from Milly and Mabel.
MybabyBear
Rank 0
Rank 0

Hi all!

Post by MybabyBear »

Hello to all that are reading this-

I miss you all! It's been so hard to get on here since Bear passed away. Life has been flying by fast! Toto is now about 7 months and is having his first puppy obedience class tonight. He's grown up too fast!
I'm sorry I haven't posted a picture...but, if you care to look, I have my MySpace photo link here: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... d280f35a9c It shows me and my life. I'm trying to scan a picture of Bear to put on there as well. My baby needs his time to shine. Later to you all, Stephanie

P.S. if that link doesn't work, go to http://www.myspace.com/bandgeek4eva09 Once you reach there, under my pic there is the option to View My: Pics or Videos. You can do one or the other, or both! There's a video of Homer and Toto. :D
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Hello Stephanie,
Lovely to hear from you with news of Toto. Hope Homer is well.
I have tried to look at your links - I havn't worked it out yet but I will.
You would never believe what I did with my digital camera. Made an absolute fool of myself! :roll: (Have a look at 'Stupid or What' on the Community Discussions section!)

Hugs to all.