hey

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

chowchowz
Rank 0
Rank 0

hey

Post by chowchowz »

im new here i have 1 chow right now looking for anothere chow in lubbock TX anyhow heres a pic of my chow named kari here shes really dirty (note this pic was right before her weekly bath)

she 9 years old akc reg. full blood chow chow im looking for anothere chow because kari is getting old as much as i will miss her bet she still has some time left i wanted her to teach the other chow thanks

-mick
chowchowz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chowchowz »

errr anyone?
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

No Comment .................(but I hope...........................) :roll:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

The picture of your Chow didn't post.
If your looking for another Chow I think you have one of the biggest Chow Rescue's somewhere in Texas, the others might know where.

Never mind I found it, I think this is the one and its only 10 Min's from you.

http://www.westtexaschowrescue.homestead.com/
chowchowz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chowchowz »

Jeff&Peks wrote:The picture of your Chow didn't post.
If your looking for another Chow I think you have one of the biggest Chow Rescue's somewhere in Texas, the others might know where.

Never mind I found it, I think this is the one and its only 10 Min's from you.

http://www.westtexaschowrescue.homestead.com/
yes the pic did post im NOT new to forums Iknow how to do it imagestation is down sorry but thank you for the polite reply thanks for the info ill check it out and in a second i will rehost the pic of my chow so people dont get all pissy thanks

-mick
chowchowz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chowchowz »

here is my new chow i just picked up

Last edited by chowchowz on Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chowchowz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chowchowz »

Judy Fox wrote:No Comment .................(but I hope...........................) :roll:
thanks for the newb bash really welcomes me alot
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

A little touchy are we?

I must have missed something, I can't speak for Judy but I'm sure all she was doing was responding to your post of, errr anyone? Looks to me like she was just acknowledging you, not bashing you. I would have never seen your post had she not responded to it and brought it back to the top

I don't think people are getting pissy about your picture not posting considering it was only me that said it didn't post which had nothing to do with your ability to post pictures, we all know how to post pictures but this is a brand new site that might have some bugs, seems to be alittle harder to post a picture on this site then others. some don't show up at times.

Good looking Chow though.

This isn't a bashing type website unless your locking your Chow in the backyard, getting rid of a Chow or not treating a Chow the way it should be treated.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

:) Mick,

I am so sorry I have offended you - :oops: - I really did not mean to - please believe me! :(

What I was commenting on and I admit I did not make myself clear was your comment you were hoping for a new younger chow to be taught the ropes by your chow!! :roll:

At the moment I am have dreadful trouble with my Milly Ching! She really is the naughtiest girl in the world. A few evenings ago, just before bedtime, she found a hedgehog in the garden and she and her sister Mabel mugged it and had to be scolded and told to "Get in, this minute!"

Well, all was fine - we went to bed - but - 2.45 a.m. Milly (the naughtiest girl in the world) came and poked me and told me she wanted to go out, presumably to spend a penny! Did she thump! All she wanted to do was go and hunt hedgehogs. She went out and started a systematic search of the back garden. She has done it every night since - twice last night and what amused me was that not only did she get me up, she tried to nudge Mabel out of her bed also.

So your comment about one chow girl teaching another filled me with derision! :lol:

Bad habits - maybe - how to behave like a well behaved chow lady - Harumph!!

So, please - forgive!

That settled (I hope), I live in the United Kingdom and much as I would like to have helped advise about another chow - cannot.

Anyway, glad to see you have your new Chow. They both look lovely and I suggest you have a word in the new chow's ear about good behaviour. I take it I don't have to tell you about chow stubborness etc. There, again, don't bother! She probably won't take any notice.

Well, please keep us posted and again, soooo sorry! Mia Culpa!
chowchowz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chowchowz »

Judy Fox wrote::) Mick,

I am so sorry I have offended you - :oops: - I really did not mean to - please believe me! :(

What I was commenting on and I admit I did not make myself clear was your comment you were hoping for a new younger chow to be taught the ropes by your chow!! :roll:

At the moment I am have dreadful trouble with my Milly Ching! She really is the naughtiest girl in the world. A few evenings ago, just before bedtime, she found a hedgehog in the garden and she and her sister Mabel mugged it and had to be scolded and told to "Get in, this minute!"

Well, all was fine - we went to bed - but - 2.45 a.m. Milly (the naughtiest girl in the world) came and poked me and told me she wanted to go out, presumably to spend a penny! Did she thump! All she wanted to do was go and hunt hedgehogs. She went out and started a systematic search of the back garden. She has done it every night since - twice last night and what amused me was that not only did she get me up, she tried to nudge Mabel out of her bed also.

So your comment about one chow girl teaching another filled me with derision! :lol:

Bad habits - maybe - how to behave like a well behaved chow lady - Harumph!!

So, please - forgive!

That settled (I hope), I live in the United Kingdom and much as I would like to have helped advise about another chow - cannot.

Anyway, glad to see you have your new Chow. They both look lovely and I suggest you have a word in the new chow's ear about good behaviour. I take it I don't have to tell you about chow stubborness etc. There, again, don't bother! She probably won't take any notice.

Well, please keep us posted and again, soooo sorry! Mia Culpa!
yes i am very aware of that i really have not had any trouble with my first chow (as far as bad habbits go) so im hoping she can train this chow just as she was trained... its cool i understand my dad has just vacinated all my dogs today kari (my older chow) seems to have a sore spot where she had a shot my dad said she should be fine (my dad is a vet incase i didnt state that before) anyhow its cool
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Good! Well your chows are sorted! 8)
That is cool having a dad as a vet! But I am afraid no vet will be able to sort out naughty Milly Ching if she wakes me up again tonight.
If only the hedgehog would just pop his little snout out and talk to Milly and Mabel, she might be happy and not wake me up in the middle of the night. :roll:

p.s. I take it I am forgiven!!
chowchowz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chowchowz »

Judy Fox wrote:I take it I am forgiven!!
of course :D
scr
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by scr »

i like chow ,I come from China Iwant to buy a chow ,who can give me a chance .Thanks