Hi everyone!!!

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

chris

Hi everyone!!!

Post by chris »

WAZZZ UP?

We are all good.. busy as heck of course with the twins...

Steel is going to the groomer for the firs ttime in his adult life.. Evidently the groomer I take Roxi and Chief to specialize in difficult and senior dogs... so.. FINALY off to the groomer he goes. Its harder for me to keep up with him now that the twins are here. :-(

SO, fill me in.. whats everyone up to these days?

Chris n Steel
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Hi everyone!!!

Post by Dogdad »

HI Chris

Same old here, Yoshi is enjoying his kiddie pool, chasing squirrels and rabbits and getting tummy scratches at bed time. Maxine is just so busy with her cat , the birds, squirrels, rabbits and of course zoomies in bed

David
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Good to hear from you Chris! I knew you have been very busy with the twins and everything else. Will be good to hear how Steel is doing - along with Roxi & Chief...hmmm - now I'm thinking what a big family you have now - family of 9 non-fur and fur...yep, you've been busy.
We're pretty much "same ole" - Nahkohe & Shiloh waiting for the next "sqirl" or "posum" to visit - and when they are real bored - snapping at flies #-o ...
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Hello Chris! Lovely to hear from you and hope all is well in your household. Glad Steel is ok.

Did you know our Milly died last August?

End of November, we welcomed little Matilda into our home when she was 8 weeks old and when she was 5 months old Maisie, her litter sister joined us and they are gorgeous. Bad but gorgeous. \:D/
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)