Signature

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Larry Harris
Rank 2
Rank 2

Signature

Post by Larry Harris »

OMG are you kidding me? This has been my signature for a very long time. Check with your moderators! If you want to moderate this list out of existence you are well on your way. Don't bother blocking me I will not return. Last I checked we did live in a free country and we could speak our mind. Oh an I am responsible for my actions and what I say unlike some others.

So where is the list Jeff created?

I have made many many friends here and we love you all. Thank you for your support and caring.

Larry Harris

if you can not eat it,
if you can not smell it,
if you can not hump it,
just piss on it and walk away
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Signature

Post by Sirchow »

Well I know that you will be missed here. I was glad to hear that you had found alternative arrangements for the three "extra" chows. I wish you both all the best and thank you for all you do in the chow rescue world. =D= =D= =D=
Siriol
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Larry and Terrina you will be missed., I beg you two to stay,
David
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Please don't leave Larry & Terrina, we will miss you. I have always admired you & what you have been able to do for the poor Chows, who have no one but you.
There are alot of people on this site who feel the same way.
Your sig. yup, it has been that for a very long time now.
We wish you both and all your furfamily the best as well
Vicki, Kearra & Kyra

Thanks Sweetpea!
Boogie and Linda
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Boogie and Linda »

I agree, please stay. You do such a tremendous job for the chows and a lot of us support you in the work you do.
debraschow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by debraschow »

I agree with you also, onathon and Dogdad, I can't believe the previous thread is already locked. Please don't leaveTerrine and Larry. I am not anonymous, and I have adopted two dogs because of TLC and think they are an invaluable resource on this site. I find it absolutely interesting that Vicky DeGruy who has been a member of this site since 2006, and only has 2 posts, decides to post on that thread. I also have a history with someone in Ohio, who scared the crap out of me about the dog we adopted and all of his supposed health issues. When we took him to the vet there was nothing NOTHING wrong with him. But because of her I went thru a week of not sleeping and feeling like I had been lied to and almost ruining a relationship with someone who wears her heart on her sleeve. I think the whole situation needs to be relooked at..... I also think it should be relooked at if you see how many people have moved over to the other site.
I also want to say, that if it hadn't been for this site, when we requested your help, you were right there for us all the way, thru the death of our chow, to our adoption of two more because of all of you. I just feel like this particular incidence was treated very narrowly and harshly and with out thought of all of the consequences to what was said.
I have come out, I have said what was on my chest, and I feel better now. I do not want to offend anyone, but personally I was offended at the way two of our members were treated.

Debra John Milo and Red
Debra: Hobo and Milo's Mom
Banner by Sweetpea!
Larry Harris
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Larry Harris »

Thank you all for the wonderful thoughts here and in PM's Terrina for sure will not leave and I am on the edge. I will tell you we have been PMing back and forth and her heart is in the right place. It is hard as you know to get into words your ideas without being misunderstood. I was more upset about the thread being locked then words anyway. I spent twenty years defending our right to free speech and when it is killed it makes me angry.

Larry without a sig file ;-)
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

I always thought your signature was funny, Larry. I never took it as an insulting/inappropriate comment. It was just a funny way of expressing the thoughts of a dog!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand