Mama to Mazzy & Bella

Introduce yourself and ask questions of the forum Chow Chow enthusiasts.

Moderator: chowadmin

mazzyandbellasmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Mama to Mazzy & Bella

Post by mazzyandbellasmom »

:D Hello. My name is Kelly. I am a professional photography based in Davenport, IA. I had a beautiful Red Chow, Sierra who I had for 12 years. 7 weeks ago we lost her due to her stomach twisting:(. It was a devastating loss for our family. Immediately I began searching for a new chow chow. I found a breeder in Wisconsin and when she was old enough three weeks ago, took the 2 1/2 hour trip to go and get her. I not only came home with one beautiful black female girl, but 2! Mazzy & Bella. They are now 10 weeks old and are keeping me quite busy. I am so happy that I stumbled across this site and am looking forward to chatting with everyone!
Here is a picture of my gorgeous girls!
Attachments
Mazzy & Bella
Mazzy & Bella
66667777.jpg (74.88 KiB) Viewed 3178 times
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Mama to Mazzy & Bella

Post by chowpups »

Welcome All:
I thought those pictures looked pretty good ..LOL not like mine on the move type!!!
Iam so sorry for your loss, and chows are a special breed I agree. ( even if I don't have one at the moment).
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by reddog »

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the "chow" neighborhood. :)

Congrats on Mazzy and Bella! =D= They are a pair of cuties! Love the black and white picture of them!
Looking forward to more pics of them a postings from you.

So sorry to hear of Sierra's passing. :( Sending you my deepest sympathy and a comforting hug.

Pam
mazzyandbellasmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Thank you Pam. It was very hard losing Sierra. I still miss her everyday. I had her cremated and she now sits atop our fireplace. It's funny because last night Mazzy stopped and sat down and looked right up at her urn. I wondered if Sierra was talking to her:) It's a comforting thought. And yes they are precious but they are keeping me hopping, lol. I forgot how much work 2 little puppies are. They are always into something they are not suppose to be.
Thanks for the warm welcome :D
mazzyandbellasmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Pictures of Mazzy and Bella (Taken last weekend with my daughter, Caitlin) 10 weeks old
Attachments
DSC_2256chow.jpg
DSC_2256chow.jpg (129.25 KiB) Viewed 3164 times
DSC_2274chow.jpg
DSC_2274chow.jpg (180.3 KiB) Viewed 3164 times
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rory's Dad »

Fantastic looking pups, and congrats to you for being able to capture them. We must taken 100 pics for 1 decent looking one with our pup. Our older dog seems to be a poser, so he was always easier.

Welcome to the community.
mazzyandbellasmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Thank you for the warm welcome. And yes I know it can be hard trying to get pictures of them, lol. I just happen to be a professional photographer so I have all the right equipment :D So glad to have stumbled across this site. Mazzy and Bella are doing well. Tuesday they will be 12 weeks old and I must say they are definitely keeping me quite busy, lol. Will have new photos of them up soon:) Kelly