Hello from Boston, MA

Introduce yourself and ask questions of the forum Chow Chow enthusiasts.

Moderator: chowadmin

mcb7722
Rank 0
Rank 0

Hello from Boston, MA

Post by mcb7722 »

Hey everyone! My wife and I are working on adopting a chow from the Chow Chow Rescue group of Central NY (located in Syracuse, NY) and wanted to introduce ourselves while we work through this process. We've been researching chow's for almost a year now but wanted to wait until after our wedding (just married last month!) to apply to ensure that we were home and had the time to dedicate to our new furry friend. I've been reading through this site as well as several books and we are confident that a chow will be a good fit for us. I know if there are any unanswered questions we have or if issues arise I can turn to this site for help.

I have one question and any help you give us will aid in the adoption process. We currently live in Braintree, MA - can anyone recommend a good vet who is familiar with chows that is located locally? Thanks in advance!

We will keep you all posted on how the adoption process is going.

-Mike & Preeti
chica_2626
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Hello from Boston, MA

Post by chica_2626 »

Welcome! I don't have any vet recommendations but it sounds like you are as prepared as you can be for a chow! Congrats on the marriage too : )