Hello From MD

Introduce yourself and ask questions of the forum Chow Chow enthusiasts.

Moderator: chowadmin

beccachow
Rank 0
Rank 0

Hello From MD

Post by beccachow »

I just stumbled across this site. Who knew there are others obsessed with this magnificent and misunderstood breed? Growing up , I had chows in my life, so when I went out on my own, I had to have more chows. My DH is also in love with the breed now, though he will always love his German Shepherds. Up until a month ago, we had two chows and a shepherd, sadly I lost my oldest chow then at age 14. I have a chow now named Cricket, and at 2, well, he is starting a bit of the behavior I have heard so much about but never experienced. We have had Cricket since he was 6 weeks old, and his behavior is a tad unsettling. Our GSD is Duke, he is 11. After I read around a little, I will probably be asking for advice about His Highness, Cricket.

We have a small hobby farm, some goats and a sheep, three horses and a pony...and a bird, and a rabbit, and tanks full of fish, and a partridge in a pear tree. OK, that was a joke...we don't have a pear tree. :mrgreen: I have a six year old daughter, so between her and my DH, I have TWO kids that won't pick up their socks.

I am off to read my way around your forum. Hope to "meet" you all soon!

Becky