Vibrating

Health topics and issues with Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

jaxsun_12
Rank 1
Rank 1

Vibrating

Post by jaxsun_12 »

So the past couple nights jack has been jumping on the bed and smacking us with his paws and huffing and panting really fast and digging at the bed and just absolutely shaking. Its getting worse and i have a vet apt on wednesday but i was just wondering if you guys have ever seen this before? he wants to be outside constantly, his tail is a bit sore and red, so i cleaned it with antibacterial soap and rubbing alcohol(thats what the vet told me to do in case it has to do with iritation).
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Vibrating

Post by Jeff&Peks »

He is acting like something is scaring him are there any strange noises going on in the house, lightning, fireworks, or the big one like the smoke alarm beep, not the alarm itself but that little beep that tells you to change the battery that will scare the heck out of some Chows. Pekoe dosn't like loud noises but i have never seen her so scared as that battery beep, its just a small beep that goes off every few seconds telling you the battery needs changing. Any new stuff like those rodent sonic plug ins, we can't hear them but a chow might.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
jaxsun_12
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Vibrating

Post by jaxsun_12 »

no smoke alarm beep, but i have noticed that the clock on the wall has started ticking louder. and he is always looking up at it. i took it off the wall and put it under a pillow and he seems chill so far. i hope its just that and not something more serious.

edit*** i also unplugged the new coffee maker john bought about the same time that he started being scared.