4 month old max and his dog agression.

Training and behavior topics, guidelines, and tips for Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

JollyRojer
Rank 0
Rank 0

4 month old max and his dog agression.

Post by JollyRojer »

Max is my 4 month old chow mix and hes been wonderful for me and my g/f outside on the leash meeting and greeting other dogs. But the moment we took 10 month old Denali a Shepard husky mix into our house for the weekend for a friend max has shown a completely different side. The first 3 hours were fine they played and romped around a bit until i left for work and my g/f said denali started marking in the house. denali is a very dumb but good hearted puppy whose owner doesnt spend enough time with. This has sent max into an utter rage ever since, it started with just when Denali would get neer my room or max's food bowl. But its now to the point where he snarls and bites at denali threw his crate for a good 20 minutes before i can settle him down and forget letting denali out in the house max charges and bites at his face and ears the moment hes let out ive got to put him in the other room to let denali outside. Any advice on how to work on this it makes me nervous that he could switch into such an aggressive mode inside if hes capable outside around kids or smaller dogs he could hurt.