New Here, New Baby!

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Penelope
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: New Here, New Baby!

Post by Penelope »

Wow driving! I wonder why they are doing that?? Seems like it would be just as expensive as flying? Did you ask their reason for driving?
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Yep, what Jess said; welcome. You do know that a lot of us will be watching the site to see how the trip goes and hoping for a very good delivery on Tuesday? He's a real cutie, I love his little grumpy face...
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Such a cute lil grumpis. I'd take one any day..Lots of luck with BoBo.
BeckiHutton
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by BeckiHutton »

He is adorable. But wow, 18 hours driving?? Poor little guy. Still, at least it's for good reason, to come and see his lovely new family. Good luck. Not long now :)
Pretty little lily :). Thank you sweetpea for the wonderful banner
cherriemater
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by cherriemater »

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick ... twwwwwooooo more days 'til the BoBo arrives!! I hope they take lots of breaks for the little guy. We had to drive five hours away, but out trip home took about eight. We stopped when they seemed stressed, held them when they wanted and paid very close attention to them. I'm glad there are two drivers because they should be able to do the same. Welcome home, BoBo!!!
Joe and Marti Martin ... Chow Chow lovers for Life (RIP Kimba 06/03/2011)
MrsMohr
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by MrsMohr »

Thanks everyone!!! Tomorrow is going to be the longest day ever! I honestly wish I could just go pick him up at the airport lol! The breeder thinks it's better for the puppies to be driven and it's more "cost efficient"...I think a two hour flight would be a lot easier!

He has been dropped off with the delivery service and she said if I don't hear from the driver by 8pm to email her and she will give me the driver's cell number!

Sooooo excited...happy dance \:D/
Penelope
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Penelope »

I hope you have him by now! Can't wait for photos!
MrsMohr
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by MrsMohr »

Sorry it's been so long...it's been a litte bit of chaos here for the last week lol!! Bobo is a sweet little guy and the same size as our one year old Frenchie!!! They hit it off right away so there are constantly two dogs wrestling around...it's a little nuts but they are finally realizing that neither of them are going anywhere any time soon so they are settling in. Pictures to come...when I can get them to hold still for one!!!
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rory's Dad »

hah, expert on the photos here...lol. use treats and hold them just out of camera view. newer cameras have that strobe type flash and the babies love em. once they get used to it they will pose forever.
dean493
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by dean493 »

hi did you buy your dog from ava mo.