Suki enjoying the snow - again!

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Kim - Suki
Rank 0
Rank 0

Suki enjoying the snow - again!

Post by Kim - Suki »

Hi, so here in Manchester the snow is coming down non stop again. We've had about 5/6 inches of snow this morning, which might not seem like a lot but it is for us. Apparently this is the worst weather we've had for 10 years. So, because of this work was closed, buses aren't running, schools are closed, etc. so while I had the oppurtunity to have a day off work me and Suki have been having so much fun in the snow. I took her out into our back entry, and tried her on an extendable lead so that she could have a good long run. It was her first proper time and we didn't really get tangled up so I think she did pretty good! Here's a few pictures and a video. After this, I let her off her lead for the first time, and she loved it, constantly running up and down! She did really well too, and came back everytime I called her, the only time she didn't was when it was time to come inside - but who can blame her?!!

Kim & Suki x x
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Suki enjoying the snow - again!

Post by chowhuskylass »

aww fabulous, its great here isnt it, and we are due even more snow up to a foot in places, we have been out in it too they come alive in this weather,
JollyRojer
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by JollyRojer »

Oh my gosh is she cute! i love the bellyflop onto the toy, max is the same way. We have over 2 feet of wet stuff this passed 3 or 4 days and i see people who drive by smiling while they watch max pound threw it like a little bear cub he cant get enough of it. I have to pull him out after awhile because his cheeks and lips get raw from him burying his face as deep as he can. they are a riot aren't they.
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

So cute with the little coat! I love it!
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Oh she looks so sweet in her little jacket. Suki is really enjoying herself there. This weather is extraordinary for us. We have had 6inches of snow for about two and a half weeks and more due tonight. By the end of the week temps as low as -20 C (-4 F) Not normal for Scotland but at least our chows are happy. :D
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Kim - Suki
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Kim - Suki »

Thanks everybody for the lovely comments. And even though the snow is causing so much disruption I don't mind as long as Suki is enjoying herself! (We must be mad, what we do for our chows lol)

Kim x
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Lots of fun for Suki!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

I think she enjoyed the snow and her ball!! Very cute
SweetPea Rocks!!