Share photos of your Chow Chows!
Just wanted to share some pics of our Chow -Charlie, enjoying our Canadian Winter and our Summer, too
- Charlie enjoying the view from our dock during Summer
- 2012-07-06 20.07.56.jpg (98.51 KiB) Viewed 17187 times
- Charlie Luvs our Canadian Winters
- 2013-03-05 13.57.28.jpg (95.86 KiB) Viewed 17187 times
- Our Chow -Charlie, enjoying our Canadian Winter :-)
- CharlieChillaxin'@UncleJack's_pic2_18Dec2010.jpg (92.34 KiB) Viewed 17187 times
Sharing some more pics of our Charlie...
- How can Mama say NO! to this face
- Charlie@UncleJack's_Dec2010.jpg (63.04 KiB) Viewed 17187 times
- Charlie on a coffee break during the Summer :-)
- 2013-09-02 15.47.25.jpg (110.83 KiB) Viewed 17187 times
- Charlie chilli' and handsome as ever, after a Summer grooming
- 2013-06-29 20.35.12.jpg (100.02 KiB) Viewed 17187 times
Had to add this last cute one of Charlie napping with his frog
- Charlie & Kermit_naptime_21DEC12.jpg (30.25 KiB) Viewed 17187 times
Here are some updated Pictures of Kodi our male chow and Mia our female chow...Kodi is now 4 years old...Mia is almost 5 years old...
- mia.jpg (38.95 KiB) Viewed 16913 times
- kodi 1.jpg (51.95 KiB) Viewed 16913 times
Roxana wrote:This is a picture of me and Dakota. It's not the greatest picture of me, I look pretty miserable. We had just found out that Dakota was terminal and this was on one of our last walks together.
And here's one of me actually smiling. Sorry about the glasses, not trying to go incognito or anything, just always wear them outside.
Hello everyone, new to the forum. I own 2 chows, black, named Chyna, she's 4 years old, and my newest, Pikachu, who is 6 months old, and male. I, like other's on here, was wondering why the chows have so many different looks. My Chyna seems to have the smooth coat, and Pikachu not sure yet at his young age.
- chyna3.jpg (136.79 KiB) Viewed 6153 times
- pikachu 4 months1.jpg (53.5 KiB) Viewed 6153 times
Hi all, long time no see.
Here are my two boys enjoying some snow in the backyard this past winter.
My better half is begging for us to start looking for a third since the 7 year old is so full of energy but the 9 year old mostly wants to admire the yard quietly, so if anyone knows a west-coast breeder who is keeping to a more open-faced look in either rough or smooth chows please let me know.