Dakota

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Dakota

Post by Roxana »

I remember our very first night together like it was yesterday. All the experts said I should leave you alone if you cry at night, to put you in a crate is best, they said. Well I tried, I really did, but after about 30 seconds of hearing you cry, I went and got you. You spent the rest of that night happily sleeping on my chest and from that moment on, we were inseperable.

I remember when I took you to meet your Daddy for the very first time. How you were both determined not to like each other. Within the hour the two of you were playing and rolling around on the grass, already madly in love.

You were my best friend, my constant companion, my protector, my pride and joy. I tried to give you the very best life I could, filled with love, affection, fun and adventure. I truly hope I did that, I hope you enjoyed your life.

Please forgive me for not being able to help you more when you got sick. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it better, I'm sorry if you were in pain.

I loved you so much and I miss you terribly. Your absence has made such a huge void in my life it feels like nothing will ever be able to fill it completely.

I will never forget you my Baby Bear, you will always be with me. R.I.P.

Dakota
March 1, 1993 - October 24, 2006
txladybug
Rank 0
Rank 0

Dakota!

Post by txladybug »

Roxana, I am really sorry about Dakota!I haven't been much for company lately so this is the first I have heard! You must be feeling so deeply sad. I'm sure he had a wounderful life just as you had a wounderful time caring for your Baby Bear!It sound's like you had one of those special bond's that many people never experience in a life time. You are a very lucky person!Hold all that love in your heart and it can't help but ease a little of the pain each day until you start little by little reliving the memory's of pure joy and you feel all light and warm inside.I chose to beleive that at those moment's Scooby is visiting!
gerbie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Dakota

Post by gerbie »

Oh Roxana, I am so sorry to hear about Dakota. I feel your pain, and know what you are going through. The happy memories of the times you spent together will forever be with you.