1 year...

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

1 year...

Post by Tippsy'smom »

I realized this morning on the way to work, that yesterday was a year since Tippsy passed.... I miss her so much still... And I'm at a loss of words to even express the heartache...

I love you my angel! I love and miss you! I know Cinder and Dusty are with you over the bridge! {9/2/00-4/26/11}
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: 1 year...

Post by Rio »

Sending you happy thoughts and hugs on your sad anniversary, I am in no doubt she had a wonderful life with you. (Hope you didn't mind me posting)
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Jess I understand how you feel and whats great about this site is we can just say how we feel today and its Okay..Cause we all understand. Sending hugs your way.. XXX
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by reddog »

Dear Jess,

I know how you feel. I lost my beloved Chloe a year ago January. :(

Tippsy may be gone physically but she will always be close to you in your heart and in the memory box of your mind.

I'm sending you a big, warm, comforting hug.

Take Care
Pam
cherriemater
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by cherriemater »

My dear Jess ... your reminder makes me cringe only because I know Kimba's day is coming soon. Though "the boys" have filled so much of the void that her passing left, I'll catch them doing something similar to what she would do and the hurt comes rushing to the surface. So glad your miriad of fluffies are there to comfort you. {\o/} hugs to you!!
Joe and Marti Martin ... Chow Chow lovers for Life (RIP Kimba 06/03/2011)
Towbartone
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Towbartone »

It's so nice to be able to share your thoughts with like minded people who do not think you stupid or a bit weird, only chow lovers know what it means to have a chow as a friend, (you never own a chow they own you)

I lost Benji in 1994, I was in France at the time on business, he had been diagnosed with a minor stomach problem by what turned out to be a rogue vet (who has now gone), my mother was looking after him and had to take him to her vet, he had cancer and had to lose his life. I blamed myself because he was such a faithful friend I would never have knowingly let him suffer.

It has taken me until last year to try again, we now have Charlie and are realising what we missed all those years, but Benji is never far away.

Like anyone else in your family who departs, it gets easier and you can look back with a smile, but sometimes when you are on your own the lump in your throat comes back.

Take care.