BuhBhy Bubba

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

BuhBhy Bubba

Post by KasperKisses »

Sweet Bubba....well you were sweet to us but you were definitely a one family chow. Your owner surrendered you when you were an old guy, we're not sure how anyone can do that but I guess we're pretty lucky they did. You had almost 3 great years with us and we enjoyed you immensely. You were head chow in our house and always kept everyone in line. We will miss having to go around you, because your place on the floor was wherever you decided to lay down.

Bubba came into our rescue very depressed. His saviour was Robbi. Wherever Robbi went, Bubba followed. Luckily Bubba was deaf because whenever the band was playing... there was Bubba, laying right next to Robbi's keyboards....sound asleep!!! And he just loved to walk...when we moved to El Dorado he had acres to explore and he did. Towards the end he could only walk to the deck outside and in the house but he kept it up. I came in the other nite and stepped over him as always and sat down with the TV for the nite. Kimo went up to Bubba and was pulling at his leg and whining. Then he started licking his face and kept looking up at me and whining. When I layed down next to Bubba it appeared that he was just asleep as always...I noticed that his breathing was very shallow, again I thought he was just sleeping. After a short time his breathing just stopped....I'm sure he was dreaming of walking around in a field of daisy's and decided to go there, where his legs didn't hurt anymore and he could see and hear again. But I'm sure he's still laying next to some keyboards somewhere:) Bye sweet Bubba...we will miss you.
How many Chows does it take to change a lightbulb? Only one if you're Kasper. Hold on and the world revolves around him!!!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: BuhBhy Bubba

Post by Dogdad »

I am so sorry, It is always a shock and a heartache. Although you only had bubba for 3 years, for him it was a lifetime of happiness

david
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

I am so sorry. Bubba is running free now, young again. It hurts so much to let them go though!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

its sounds like you loves Bubba very much.
I'm so sorry, my deepest sympathies to you.
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

I am so very sorry. But what a lovely peaceful way to go and he is in no more pain.
Run free in the daisies Bubba. You were much loved. :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)