One of the best films EVER.

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Bucksey9
Rank 0
Rank 0

One of the best films EVER.

Post by Bucksey9 »

I do really really recommend everyone to watch a film called "Hatchi A dogs tale" someone highly recommended that film to my mum and she told me about it. I watched it and she watched it and both cried our eyes out at the end im not going to lie haha. truly amazing film about a loyal Akita, I really do recommend it, its based on a true story and its an incredible story. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Very good film !!! you wont be disapointed !!!! =D= \:D/

Here is the link to the film If you want to watch !! ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxNMzVDp4wQ

ENJOY EVERYONE!!!!<3333333
Crumpet
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: One of the best films EVER.

Post by Crumpet »

That was a very touching movie. Great real life story!
Bucksey9
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bucksey9 »

Im glad you enjoyed it! :D I LOVE that film so much!! such an amazing story :D :mrgreen:
Constantina
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Constantina »

If you are a cry baby like me--- Do NOT WATCH IT! I hate being sad. Give me a horror movie any day. Hatchi and Les Miserables gave me crying fits in my sleep for a full month. I cannot take it when a dog gets sad or harmed in a story/film. I watched Insidious and bawled my heart out for Sadie the dog. Missed the plot of the entire movie. Do not even get me started with Old Yeller and Cujo.
Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Piff Poff »

Yes, ive seen it, cried buckets. If you like to read, the art of racing in the rain is fantastic, I was blubbing by the first chapter.
Thank you Sweatpea
rmb
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by rmb »

ditto Piff Poff, The Art of Racing in the Rain, one of the best books ever! Uniquely written from the perspective of the dog with lots of life lessons.