Cheeky Pups!

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Cheeky Pups!

Post by Judy Fox »

Matilda and Maisie have decided that they do not like me going out without them. :roll:

If I go out they both now take a running jump onto the settee :shock: and look for me out of the sitting room window.

This morning I popped out and Fred managed to get this photo of them.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
kingalls

Re: Cheeky Pups!

Post by kingalls »

That is so cute! "Hey, Mom! You forgot us!" :lol:
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

That is just what they are saying isn't it Karen. Fred has been trying to get the picture for ages because of course, I don't see it. He was tickled pink when I got home and he showed it to me. :lol:
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

That is so cute. "we have to watch over out mom!"
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
sue
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by sue »

you could turn that picture into a christmas card :)
chakasmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chakasmom »

Absolutely adorable!
ccyang
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ccyang »

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! every pics ive seen of them shows how happy those two must be...i have a feeling theyre very spoiled :D btw,i love looking at your pics...not only coz they're so adorable...but also coz they're the same age as my baby Pong....so i find they kinda look alike. keep posting pics! :)
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Thank you!
Here is another picture I took yesterday. Fred had been having a little sort out in the garden shed and he found our old boxer's rope knots. Meg was the dog we had before Milly and Mabel and she died aged 9, ten years ago. Fred gave the rope knots a good was and brushed them well and gave them to Maisie and Matilda. They were delighted as they love their toys and these were certainly different. They played with them but I could not resist taking this picture of them both having a little chew of the same rope. :lol:
JasonandNat
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by JasonandNat »

Hahahah, so cute. Similar around here. When we leave they head for the door, wanting to go. If they aren't on the agenda for that trip, they either lay down at the door and wait or head to the front window to watch. They really get excited when Nat isn't home and someone is coming in! They can hear/smell/taste you from down the block, even if your sneaky!