JR and Cheyenne here

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

JR and Cheyenne here

Post by Sharons Chows »

JR here....me standing on Cheyenne's back to get to "puter"....she got big fat strong back and me is getting bony cause I is getting old.
We is writing to say hi...cause our Mamma...she be so busy...and we making sure we isn't forgotten.
Our Mamma been busy making jewelry and fixing antiques and collectibles and she be leaving us lots now cause she helping out in art gallery lotsa hours but not lotsa money.
So our old Daddy, Alan is still buying our dinnies and he be taking us to vet next week. He don't have no new girlfriend no more so we's gets to goes to his house again cause she not there and she didn't like us. We gets to visit when Mamma works Saturday nights.
Me is getting to be an old man and me is having a harder and slower time going up the stairs to be wiv my Mamma and sleep by her bed....but she takes us for walkies almost every night and me still walks ok...only sometimes me trips a bit more. Cheyenne, she be bad cause when we walkies she rolls in on all of the lawns and stick her legs in the air and won't budge. But she still be my "baby" sister even though she is 8 and me be almost 14 and we lovies each other so much. My Mamma hugs me lots and sometimes cries cause me be so old and she keeps telling me to work hard to stick around for awhile longer. Then she huggies Cheyenne and they has "talks." Yep, my sissie talks a lot now and makes really silly sounds all the time.
Mamma said she be will write soon.
We lovies you all....JR and Cheyenne

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: JR and Cheyenne here

Post by chowhuskylass »

Aww its nice to hear from you all again :D
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Hi. It's very good to hear from you all again.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

Hey cousins JR and Cheyenne!!!

I'm glad you are getting out more to see your dad! Girlfriends have cooties!
Good to hear from you!!
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!