Matilda and Harry

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Matilda and Harry

Post by Judy Fox »

Matilda is continuing to bug Harry. He likes a quiet life but unfortunately today has been a bit hectic. Firstly, he was mugged outside by two very large crows who frightened him. Fortunately Fred saw the incident through the window and was able to open the door and let him back in.
Then, just when he had recovered by having something to eat and then relax in front of the fire, the "little squirt" arrived to disturb his calm.
However, she got fed up in the end and Harry was able to loll back on her pile of soft toys and have a snooze. :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Matilda and Harry

Post by Sirchow »

Looks like your headed to grade nine bagageness, Matilda. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

:lol: In that first picture they look like they are shaking hands.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Little Miss Matilda is keeping Harry on his toes!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Crow assaults? Where do you live, the Detroit of the UK??? Around here, they only bother the road kill...Is little Matty still scratch free, or has Harry dished out his first lesson about messing with the cat? His ears in that photo sure say, 'I'm down to my last nerve, and you're on it!'
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Ha ha, nothing like a baby chowling to be a pest.
Chutters used to fuss at Mia, till Mia thought she was going nuts, LOL!!

It must be so wonderful to have a baby chow in the house - how I miss those days, LOL!
Mia
nean007
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by nean007 »

I love the photo of Harry hugging his duck. It's like he's thinking "Maybe if I close my eyes and wish real hard, that monstrous thing will go away!"
Hugs from Dargo and Denny!
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Oh, Judy Matilda reminds me of Nikki when she was younger and wouldn't leave Oneill alone and just had that little twinkle in her eye like come on and just play with me.. Harry looks like hes tolerating Matilda very well.
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

Judy....
I am just tickled pink that Matilda is there and making everyone smile again. That is except Harry!!!! Matilda is sure a cutie! Makes me yearn for a chowling again. But Tai likes being the only chow. :)
Nancy and Tai

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Audrey, there are two large Magpies round about who swoop down on Harry. It gets me a little worried at times. Fred puts out food for the birds but Harry will sit and watch them with his tail twitching. The Magpies took exception to his behaviour when they brought their youngsters in to feed this last summer.
The Magpies swoop down on him and miss him by inches but the other day the two big crows were walking across the ground to him "Cawing" at him - they looked quite formidable.
Harry should know better. :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
renay
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by renay »

Judy.. wonderful to see you get such a cutie to bring home. nice to see her fit in so well. love the puppy stories. enjoy the fun! Wayne, Renay, Chloe & Bing
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Harry looks a little too big for a crow to take away thankfully. My dad on Isle of Mull lost his cat recently to a re-introduced sea eagle. :shock: :cry:

I cant wait to see some growing up pics of Matilda she is such a pretty girl. :D
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.