General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Yieppiee!! We're back in business!!

Post by LEO's mum »

Thank you Admin and Mods. :D

For just a nano second, you had me worried. Good to have the site back on!

Leonora & mum
Zhuyos mom

Re: Yieppiee!! We're back in business!!

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Ha! Felt like the old days - the winter of 2005!!
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Had me racking my brains - what on earth had I posted to get banned. I began to wonder if I had taken up sleep walking in a big way! #-o
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

:lol: I thought "whoa! something's wrong here" - yea! glad it's back up - gosh, I had to really do some work this morning :roll:
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

I wondered what I had done!! I thought maybe Admin had taken offence at me suggesting that Elodie put knickers on Coco. :laughloud: :oops:
I could not think about anything else.
Anyway, lovely to see you all. =D= \:D/
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Yeah, I thought one of my mod pals had enough of my back-talk and banned me, then were nervy enough to call me SPAM! When I sent a message to Terry, I did a play on words to the movie I am Sam and titled it I am Spam...hehe.
chris

Post by chris »

yeah, I was like... ummm.. what did I do? I couldn't even think... lol.. :lol:

woooo hoooooooooooooo... were all good now.
lola chow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by lola chow »

phew i thought i had been a realllly naughty girl :D i was trying to contact people right left and centre to see what i had done :( but alls fine now yeahh \:D/
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Dream dream dream,...dream dream dream...................................dream dream dream............Dream dream dream......
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

At least you will never be bored in an empty room :!:
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
sugimoto
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by sugimoto »

Sirchow wrote:At least you will never be bored in an empty room :!:
a padded empty room Image
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

debating is so much fun...Keep it objective and have a conversation with rebuttals can be an exercise of the mind..

Why are the two individuals above displaying a need for psychiatric help? Go get it instead of doing nothing about it...Or just leave here and go on to the other site...You will not be censored, controlled, nor degraded in an arrogant fashion like here...

I believe that is point, set, and match for our site. I don't think I ever saw anyone make an argument and prove it wrong all in the span of a couple sentences...You are correct. Debate is stimulating and can bring new ideas to light. We have no problem with that here at all. When the 'debate' turns subjective, that is to say- making comments about a person, such as calling them names, slamming their ethnicity or siexuality, or suggesting they are mentally unbalanced is not a sign of intelligence, nor enlightenment. It is usually done in a 'debate' when the name caller (bully) is loosing, as a means to divert from the issue being debated. If one can make a point in a polite fashion without debasing anyone in the process, they are more than welcome to here. I think that since these folks are here, or here and there, they are saying loud and clear that they are fine with our site, and they wish to stay.
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Nobody is rescuing chows by constantly doing bad comments about cc.org, on cc.org /:) . How come you can't stop yourself from coming here if it's such a bad place to be, and how come you can't stop yourself from those negative posts you write all the time? :shock:
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

If it is between you and Auddeymay as you say it is, can I suggest you PM her and stop boring the pants off the rest of us. :roll: It is tedius to say the least and it does not impress me at all how many chows you or Joe Bloggs has rescued. Each person has different abilities and commitments and what one person can do easily, another person cannot manage and that does not mean that the person who can is better or the person who cannot is a lesser person. It means they are different. :)
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Judy, it is not so much between us, as it is an obsession from one of us toward the other. I made a decision long ago to be the 'front' or face of the moderators, and in doing so I incurred the wrath of those we have had to reign in. I understood that it was going to be the result when I agreed to do it.

Jonathon cannot PM me. He is banned from doing so because I do not feel the need to be his outlet of frustration. Plus it clogs my mailbox. He is free to bash me at the other site, as I have been told he does with regularity. It must not give any satisfaction for me not to read it or comment. I do not read the other site's postings and am not a member there. So he keeps coming back here muddying the waters. Eventually, he will go away on his own, clean up his behavior here, or end up with a permanent ban. I will not be part of the melodrama, and I have explained it to him for the last time. Unfortunately, we will all have to wait and see how Jonathon chooses to act in the future. He has shown the capacity to be civil. He has also shown a lack of control when it comes to sticking to the TOU of the site. It is his decision now, and he must own up to his behavior without dragging me into it.
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I guess What I don't understand if the other site is so wonderful, then why even come here. I wasn't aware the site was down yet the person who is constantly bashing the site notices, They obviously have more time than I do. I haven't joined the other side, I went once. I did find parts offensive , part was nice. I am happy they found a place, my place is here

David
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

"When did you rescue a chow? wE HAVE RESCUED 4 CHOWS IN THE LAST 1.5 YRS.."

For someone that hasn't been on this site very long, it's pretty ignorant to act like you are holier than thou when most of the moderators have rescues and continue to participate in helping with rescue organizations. It was very nice that another site was created for those that were no longer liking to inhabit cc.org - yet you continue to pollute this site with rude, personal attacks. Like you said on the other site - if anyone should be banned - it's you.
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

jonathanfsu1 wrote:stop the games auddy may ...you will not PM me..ptherwise not fair...works both ways...

Not a problem.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Sorry Auddymay - he sent a PM to me which I just deleted without even reading it. Such a shame this thread started off so nicely by Leo's Mum and ended like this - never mind - permanent ban in the offing soon, me thinks. :roll: