Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:11 am
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: Potential Chow owner with young kids
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6425
I do not believe what she said to be true... I grew up with a Chow in the home. He taught my sister how to walk and never had any behavior issues. I will worn you that they do get very bonded to one person and/or their family. The only time our chow was ever aggressive or mean was if one of us was i...
- Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:54 am
- Forum: New Members to ChowChow.org
- Topic: Hello - Need advise
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1197
Hi, I have 15 month old Cream Chow, he is not fixed & AKC registered. I got him when he was 9 weeks old it took almost a month for him to get used to use he did not eat for the first 3 days he was with us. I took home everywhere, work, picking up kids, to see family friends etc. He still is not good...