www.savingchows.com

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

zingara_princepessa
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: www.savingchows.com

Post by zingara_princepessa »

I'm very proud of you, Sojo. You rock SO hard!!! Welcome to the world of rescue. Now, roll up your sleeves, cuz you're in for some s#!+ (but in a really really good way!)

I'm not a pro, but I've been working for a local rescue here in SF for a year now. If there's anything I can do to help, please feel free to ask.

BIG hugs and break a leg,

Jenn
Jenn & Orso the Magnificent!
Sojourner11
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: www.savingchows.com

Post by Sojourner11 »

All I need to do now is figure out a way to clone myself and win the lottery.

Seriously though, it pains me that I can't or haven't done more. So many come through here that I wish I could help. But I am basically trying to change my entire life, work and life goals to do more. I finally, after almost 11 years, got a back door installed on my house. I am going to add a small enclosed deck next, then add a pet door. That will save me some cash on kenneling fees which I can divert to taking on more cases. If the deck is screened in with a pet door on the porch door, then all my guys will have access to the outside at will. Toss out some dog igloos and some automatic feeders then I am down to one visit per day vis-a-vis my pet sitter while I am away. I also am trying to find another line of work that doesn't have me gone so much, or find some part time help .....who works real cheap.

I only wish Marsh was here to enjoy the full back yard as my gang now does. If I had gotten it done sooner, it probably would have saved me a world of pain and sorrow. :cry: