Diego

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

kingalls

Diego

Post by kingalls »

Diego is quite the handsome one for the Chow Chow home page! 8)
Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mandy »

I noticed him too! He has quite the inquisitive look on his little mug! What a cutie.

Mandy
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

A definite cover boy!!!
Taz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Taz »

Ohh. Diego is on the cover page.
He is very proud now.. :D
chowadmin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by chowadmin »

Hey everyone.

I made some minor changes to the home page and added a photo of Diego. Mainly just drawing more focus on the discussion forum for first time visitors. I'm still trying to find time to finish the new design and use most of your photos. But I'm too busy with my work right now. Maybe in a few weeks I can get back to the new design and update.
Best regards,

ChowChow.org Administrator

Join the ChowChow.org Facebook Fan Page and follow on Twitter @chowchoworg
willowchow
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by willowchow »

I noticed Diego too! I can't wait for the updates.
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

I noticed Diego too and thought he looked great on the forum page. I can't wait to see all what is done with all of the photos. The site is really looking good. :) It just continues to get better and better. :)
Nancy and Tai

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

My 4 year old grandson Conner always wants to see pictures of Diego, He watches a cartoon show with a corrector named Diego, one day he was walking around singing GO Diego Go so I was teasing him saying the Chow Diego is the real Diego not the cartoon one and showed him the pictures of Diego, now every day he runs in, Let me see Diego's Pictures so keep the pictures coming. When ever i'm looking at the Chow Pictures when i get to Diego i say Conner who's that, He yells THATS DIEGO. Put a train engineers hat on Diego and he will go nuts.
Taz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Taz »

Instead of making a new topic. :D
Here is some pictures of Diego in the shower, he loves the shower.

Taz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Taz »

Jeff&Peks wrote:My 4 year old grandson Conner always wants to see pictures of Diego, He watches a cartoon show with a corrector named Diego, one day he was walking around singing GO Diego Go so I was teasing him saying the Chow Diego is the real Diego not the cartoon one and showed him the pictures of Diego, now every day he runs in, Let me see Diego's Pictures so keep the pictures coming. When ever i'm looking at the Chow Pictures when i get to Diego i say Conner who's that, He yells THATS DIEGO. Put a train engineers hat on Diego and he will go nuts.
Really? :D
That's cute.. :lol: :D
If I find a train engineers hat, I will put it on Diego and post the pictures here.. :lol:
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Lovely pictures of Diego - no wonder he is proud and I am sure he would look terrific in a Train Engineer's Hat. :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Let's just come out and say it...Diego is born to be a Chow Chow Supermodel! He has quite a portfolio of cute pictures. He knows he's a handsome fella, and isn't afraid to strut his stuff. Strike a pose Diego!