Happy Birthday Zhuyo.

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Happy Birthday Zhuyo.

Post by Judy Fox »

Happy Birthday Zhuyo! :) :)

We hope you have a lovely day with Pooh Bear and your Mommy and your Grandma. Perhaps baby Annabelle will come to see you.

Our Daddy has flown the California State Flag for your birthday. :D :D

Love and purple kisses from Milly and Mabel.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Hello Everyone, it's me, Pooh Bear (Zhuyo's baby sister)!

I'm throwing a surprise birthday party for my big brother, Zhuyo today! He is 14! He was born November 9, 1991.

Mommy is going to take him for a ride. Our uncle bought him a pet ramp so that he can walk right up to his back seat! While they are gone, I will be setting up for his party. So if you'll be in the neighborhood, come on by and join us! We'll have plenty of treats because I know where Mommy stashes them!

But remember, ssshhhhh... it's a SURPRISE, okay!

Oh and Milly and Mabel, baby Annabella came by yesterday to wish my big brother, Zhuyo a happy birthday. She can not make the party today because she is getting ready for her big party on Saturday. Like the one your baby Llinos had last month. I let her put her little feet on my back. She said she liked my soft fur. I was hoping she would hug me. But Zhuyo told me that I should not let her touch and hug me yet because she puts her hand in her mouth alot. She is very cute! Our cousin, Lao, is very lucky because he gets to see baby Annabella alot. Okay, bye-bye for now... I have much to do still!

Purple x's,
Miss Pooh Bear
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHUYO!!!!
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Gosh - I hate it when I hit the send button too soon! :x

Zhuyo, hope you had a great surprise birthday. PB let us in on the secret. Hope we see some birthday pictures!!

Purple kisses!
Shiloh, Mr. Nahkohe, Karen & Jeff
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Harroupfh and Thank YOU, Milly, Mabel, Shiloh and Mr. N!

I have had a very fun, fun day! Mommy made me cupcakes. Chicken Liver cupcakes, YUM! with Italian cheese frosting and Z/D crumbles.

Milly and Mabel, please thank DIL for flying our California Flag today. I hope there was a nice breeze so the Golden Bear soared.

Shiloh and Mr. N, you should have come up! Did you not come up because the thunder scared you? Anyways, Pooh Bear surprised me with a birthday party! I didn't think she can keep a secret, because she just can't. But she really did surprise me. She is such a sweet baby sister. I will post pictures of my party. It might have to be done one by one because Mommy lost her mind a couple of months ago- we (Pooh Bear and I) found it, but Mommy keeps misplacing it - anyways, I am very tired, so I have asked Mommy to post them for me. Pooh Bear is already sleeping. I gave her my dogsicle. So she had two. Her belly is full. She is kooky, my baby sister, because she tucked the bones of the dogsicle under her pillow and is snoozing away now!

Sniffs and snuggles Everyone!
Zhuyo

Here is Miss Pooh Bear with my tray for cupcakes, cookies, biscuits and dogsicles!

Here I am with Pooh Bear. WE are SOOO ready to dig in!

I couldn't resist!

Pooh Bear just loves Italian Cheese frosting!

arnis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by arnis »

Happy Birthday..... I couldnt see the pics.... maybe too much fun? hehe
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Didn't I say my Mommy lost her mind?! When we post pictures, that happens. If you see a box with an X on it, right click on the box and then pull down "show picture". My pictures should come up. Yes, lots of fun. But please do not tell Pooh Bear that you could not see the pictures at first. She will be very dissapointed that you were not able to see her cute picture from the get go!

Enjoy!
Zhuyo
Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mandy »

Happy Birthday!! I sounds like you all had a wonderful time! I can't see the pics either but I can picture all the fun in my head!

Hugs!

Mandy, Chewie & Ceyanne
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Yes, we can see the pictures now and they are excellent! :)
You have to right click once on the X then double right click on 'Show Picture' then it comes up and stays on the screen. :D
Zhuyo and Pooh Bear certainly had a lovely party.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Hello Everyone!

It's me, Pooh Bear (Zhuyo's baby sister) again.

We had a fun time yesterday. It was exhausting though! Big brother, Zhuyo was surprised and very happy that I threw him a surprise birthday party. Now, I hear that some of you can not see the pictures that we asked Mommy to post. Well, I have some issues with Mommy here. Well, I have had my patience tried with her all yesterday too. If you look at the photos, you will see why... Has anyone had cupcakes that were iced upside down before? And, I wanted real birthday candles, but because Mommy lost her mind, she didn't pick any up on her way home from her ride with Zhu. So, she substituted cut jerkey strips as candles! Oh, buoy! (That's an English/Welsh term I learned). Zhuyo said it was okay. He said that sometime we have to throw a bone to Mommy from time to time.

Same time next year, okay everyone! Mark you calendars. I'm planning a bigger bash!

Purple x's,
Miss Pooh Bear
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Pooh Bear,
Oh! What a wonderful part you gave your brother but now I must figure out what to do for Mr. Nahkohe in January for his 2nd birthday! :? I will have to talk to Mom about making the a cake with jerky candles. My mom will need the receipe.
Anyway, good job on the party for Zhu!! :D

Shiloh