fruits

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

divamom
Rank 1
Rank 1

fruits

Post by divamom »

hello chow lovers. well let me start by saying that diva is growing up so fast and you can actually see her changes. she looks so big and her nose is longer. she is so fluffy and i love to see her tail wag oh how she wags that tail and her bootie to. her bootie moves really fast when she is happy its not only a tail thing you know.lol...........diva goes grazy when we eat pears and plums. if i give her a little slice of pear she will take it and put it on the floor and roll over it like she is rubbing her body on it i love to see her do this. she reminds me of a cat when she does this. anyone have a simular situation,and is it okay for her to love pears and plums what do you think............... :lol: :shock:
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

Life's too short to deny oneself the sensual experience of rolling on the floor, rubbing ripe pears and plums :wink:
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

holla queens!!! that is so cute. my chows that have passed used to do that with apples. it was hysterical.
just remember dont give diva grapes!!!!!
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
Salandra
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Salandra »

Jazzy took a bite of apple once :? didn't like it too well. But she goes crazy over peach yogurt! Haven't tried raw peach. **Note to self, buy peaches**

She eats cashews and almond slices (not whole almonds tho)

Oh, and broccoli stocks :lol:
~ Sally
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

LOL! Too cute!!!!!! Alas, Special Dark is not so much about the fruits and vegetables. :( He picks strawberries and carrots out of his bowl in disgust!

Salandra, I menat to comment in one of your earlier posts about the broccoli stalks :D , that is hilarious, you should videotape that!
This photo arrangement is the wonderful work of Sweetpea