Happy Birthday, Milly and Mabel.

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Happy Birthday, Milly and Mabel.

Post by Judy Fox »

Happy Birthday to Milly and Mabel who are 5 years old today. We have had Milly since she was 6 wks. old and Mabel since she was 6 months old and they are both the sweetest, naughtiest girls in the world. :) :)
Today is a lovely day here on The Island so they will have a walk and some treats and something special for their tea. :) :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
arnis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by arnis »

Happy birthday M & M!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Thank you. :)

This is a picture of them on their birthday last year. They have their balloons etc. out again today. :)
Joe & Robin
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Joe & Robin »

Happy birthday Chow girls. Many more years of health and happiness to you.

Joe Robin & Mai Tai :D
Joe, Robin & Mai Tai

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
- Will Rogers
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

:D
Happy Belated Birthday M & M!
Sorry :cry: we missed the post yestderday. Hope you enjoyed all the treats!

Karen, Jeff, Shiloh, and Mr. Nahkohe
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Thank you both - M & M have had a lovely day and are now have a sleep before they go to bed! :)
They have had their balloons outside as usual and they had a little bit of cake after their tea.
Our little neighbour is seven and she was very excited about their birthday and pointed out that she is two years older than them so she came to see them and was so funny when she said "Happy Birthday, girls!" Just like a fond aunty - well after all, she is two years older than them. :lol:

p.s. Please tell Shilow and Mr. N. that they are not late - the birthday is today, 16th.
Debbie
Rank 1
Rank 1

The Girls' Birthday

Post by Debbie »

Happy Birthday to Milly and Mabel! By now they are probably both fast asleep dreaming of chasing squirrels - hope it was a good one. Bones is not far behind to turn five - he was born on Canadian Thanksgiving October 19, 2000. I couldn't imagine life without him as I'm sure you and Fred feel about your beautiful gals.

Debbie and Bones
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Thank you Debbie and Bones.
I will put Bones' birthday up on the calendar so that M & M can remind their Daddy to fly the Canadian Flag for his birthday. :)
Samorrathis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Samorrathis »

Happy birthday snuggles for M&M glad they had such a great mom to make their birthday special! Thanks for sharing such a sweet pic of their birthday last year. Seeing both of them always makes me smile. Also I'm glad to know that Nanuk isn't the only chow chow that likes tea, however he likes his over ice.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Thank you and purple kisses to Nanuk. :)
All the pictures of all the chows make me smile - I think they are all just so beautiful.
Debbie
Rank 1
Rank 1

birthdays

Post by Debbie »

We would be delighted to see the Canadian flag flown for Bones!! It's good to be back daily(almost) to this site. I haven't seen any posts from Dakota's from Edmonton? Has anyone heard how Dakota is? Debbie