I'm Back....

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Shane
Rank 1
Rank 1

I'm Back....

Post by Shane »

I came back but i was not able to get to a computer as soon as I thought I was. I was quite busy though.

I must say that little vacatiobn that I took was one of the best that I had so far. I had one of the best time fishing but it was spoiled. Three days went down the drain. I had know idea that Katrina waas passing as a tropical depression. I went in the blue hole again this year, it was one of the best this that I ever done. Swimming in that clean pure fresh water was great. I also went to catch crab and Krillan and Shadow also had their share doing so. They caught one a peice.

It was a really great trip although it would be my last time going on the ferry(sp) 2 1/2 hours. I bought krillan and Shadow kennels so that I would spend 10 - 15 mins in the air.

Hi to all.

Shane
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Glad you had a good time - and the Chow Chows! :)
Catching crabs - Um! WE took Milly and Mabel to the beach once and they did not like the sand. They liked the rocks, but sand - no. Other Chows on the site love the beach - Zhu and Pooh Bear in San Francisco love going to the ocean.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)