Any experience with Chowsfornoww?

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

kthjck42003
Rank 0
Rank 0

Any experience with Chowsfornoww?

Post by kthjck42003 »

We live in Northern Colorado and I can’t seem to find a chow breeder in our area so I’m doing searches online. I’m just not comfortable until I am able to connect with other owners who have purchased from the same breeder. Does anyone have experience with this breeder?

Or, if you know of a breeder in northern Colorado, Nebraska or Wyoming, please let me know!
Yoshi808
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Any experience with Chowsfornoww?

Post by Yoshi808 »

Aloha! Are you referring to the kennel in Northern California? If so, then yes I got a chow from them in 2011. Julie is the best. I did my research and she invited me up to see her dogs and where she lived. She truly loves her dogs and her family is the best. I moved from California back home to Hawaii in 2014 and kept in touch with her. We sadly lost our Weezy a few years ago. But if I was still in California I'd go back to her for another chow, luckily I found a great breeder here. If you have any questions, please reach out. :)

-Kendall
Araceli
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Any experience with Chowsfornoww?

Post by Araceli »

It's understandable to want reassurance when choosing a breeder. While you're in Northern Colorado and can't locate a Chow breeder nearby, turning to online searches is a logical step. However, your hesitance is valid; connecting with other owners who have sourced from the same breeder can provide invaluable insights into their reputation and the quality of their Chows. Seeking out such testimonials can help alleviate any reservations you may have before making a decision.