Grooming properly!

Topics, guidelines and tips for coat and skin care and grooming Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Grooming properly!

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh! Oh! It is Milly and Mabel here and we are looking very beautiful.
Our Daddy has just groomed us just like Miss Pooh Bear's Mommy Lou told him. She showed him how to do it without pulling and we lay and went to sleep and now we are just so beautiful.
Thankyou Lou for telling our Daddy - he does not hurt us any more.

Love and purple kisses from Milly and Mabel.xxxxxxxxxxx
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
chris

Post by chris »

Steel here, can someone explaine to my Mommy how to do it without hurting? :?

chow for now

Steel

PS. to miss Milly & Mable.. you do not need brushing, you are naturaly beautiful Chowladies.. ;-)
sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

This is Gracie, PLEASE, tell my mommy how to do it without pulling too! She's ok with my back, but I hate it when she tries to do head and backside. Please help us!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh! Oh! You must ask Miss Pooh Bear - she will get her Mommy to tell - she is sooooo good at brushing and she does not hurt us and we went to sleep and snored when she brushed us when she came to live with us for a few days. And we were sad when she went.

Love from Milly and Mabel.

p.s. Steel, Miss Pooh Bear's Mommy Lou sent us some beautiful little tins in her big parcel and we got some lovely Moo things from Shiloh and Mr. N.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Gypsy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Gypsy »

Judy Fox wrote:Oh! Oh! You must ask Miss Pooh Bear - she will get her Mommy to tell - she is sooooo good at brushing and she does not hurt us and we went to sleep and snored when she brushed us when she came to live with us for a few days. And we were sad when she went.

p.s. Steel, Miss Pooh Bear's Mommy Lou sent us some beautiful little tins in her big parcel and we got some lovely Moo things from Shiloh and Mr. N.
Wow your Chows are stunning. I love the way these dogs look, they are sooo regal. 8)
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

[quote="Gypsy"][quote="Judy Fox"]Oh! Oh! You must ask Miss Pooh Bear - she will get her Mommy to tell - she is sooooo good at brushing and she does not hurt us and we went to sleep and snored when she brushed us when she came to live with us for a few days. And we were sad when she went.

p.s. Steel, Miss Pooh Bear's Mommy Lou sent us some beautiful little tins in her big parcel and we got some lovely Moo things from Shiloh and Mr. N.[/quote]Wow your Chows are stunning. I love the way these dogs look, they are sooo regal. 8)[/quote]

I agree with Gypsy, they are stunning.
Why, your girls must be the popular kids in school, they are gorgeous. Good hair, good figure, self-confidence, and a big attitude what else does a girl need?