Nutro "Berry Cobbler"

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

chris

Nutro "Berry Cobbler"

Post by chris »

well now, the chowettes and I of this forum may have a difference of opinoin on this one.

It was chow-K_... I ate it, but it sat in the bowl for a little bit.

I'll give it a 2 1/2 paws up...It was too Berryish for me, but the chowettes I bet would love it. I believe this one is HRH Pekoe's fave.

Mom says it has this in it:
water, strawberries, apples, oatmeal, wheat flour, sunflower oil, ground flaxseed, egg product, guar gum, ground cinnamon, salt calcium carbonate and then all the vitamines.

Chow ya later

Steel
Tovya
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Tovya »

Chow Steel-man! Chuy here. Mum is going to make that 46 mile round trip today to the city where they have all the good stuff. She said that in honour of my birthday tomorrow she will get Magda and me a few Nutro desserts at PetSmart. We'll let you know what we think.
Proud ChowMum to Chubaka & Magda

Chows are not the whole of our lives but, they make our lives whole.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

46 miles to town? it sounds like when i lived on Maui, it felt like it was an over night trip just to go buy a coke. It wasn't that far it was about the same as you but for some reason it seemd along ways away, in LA you drive 100 miles and its nothing you don't even think about it.
Tovya
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Tovya »

Jeff, its actually 46 miles to a town that has stores that are worth shopping in. The stores in the immediate area cater to the "less particular" :wink: segment of the population. If you want more than "just the basics" you have to go elsewhere. :-x If you want generic, run-of-the-mill Italian food and only Italian food you can be satisfied here. Italian restaurants seem to sprout here like porcini - and they all have the exact same menu. Only two choices for very basic Chinese in an area with about 50,000 residents. You can get "pierogies" by the bushel basket but, don't even look for Mexican, Thai, or even Indian. And Japanese..."Isn't that just the same as Chinese?". Think Wal-Mart mentality and thats what you get here. :evil:
Proud ChowMum to Chubaka & Magda

Chows are not the whole of our lives but, they make our lives whole.