Nutro Dessert "apple torte"

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

chris

Nutro Dessert "apple torte"

Post by chris »

Again, a "NARLY" dessert...

Was it chowrific you ask... it's gone isn't it? 8)

another 4 paws up...

Mom says it has this in it:
water, apples, oatmeal, wheat germ meal, sunflower oil, ground flaxseed, egg product, guar gum, ground cinnamon, salt calcium carbonate and then all the vitamines.

What ever.. its good... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what if we have our moms and dads put a nutro desert on a plate with a scoop of frosty paw on top.. WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO....

PB.. work on that one will ya?

Chow ya later

Steel
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Steel... shhhhh.... suggetsing things like that. Frosty Paw on top of nutro dessert. Are you trying to start a riot??? :lol:
Katalin
----

Hey Steel, Special Dark here... When I took my mommy and daay to petsmart over the weekend, we picked up a can of each. I started with the pumpkiny one though (per your suggestion), so I have to work my way through the rest. You were right about that one though.... yum yum. I'll ahve to try the apple one next. Not sure how I'll like the berry one, try that one for us will you? :D C ya!
Tovya
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Tovya »

Chuy and Magda here. Gee, you Chows are lucky - you get desserts. Our Mum doesn't think we should have sweets because she doesn't eat sweets. We don't think thats fair! Maybe your Mums can talk her into getting some for us.
Proud ChowMum to Chubaka & Magda

Chows are not the whole of our lives but, they make our lives whole.
chris

Post by chris »

Steel here...

Chuy and Magda, come on now.. just give her the "LOOK".. you know the one... :wink:

I'm certain that Pekoe's favorite is the Berry, so I'm going to try that one out next. Pekoe, any chowments on the Desserts, you and your Daddy are the ones that talked my Mommy into it.

Chow ya later

Steel
Tovya
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Tovya »

Oooops. Mum just read our post and told us to tell the turth. :oops: She said to tell everyone that we have an entire cookie jar filled with three different flavours of dog cookes from Exclusively Dog - Carob Sandwiches, Peanut Butter and Carob Chip - but we don't like them. Thats why she doesn't buy us other sweet desserts. She said that she would buy us one of these desserts the next time she gets to the PetSmart which is 25 miles away.
Proud ChowMum to Chubaka & Magda

Chows are not the whole of our lives but, they make our lives whole.
Zhuyos mom

Re: Nutro Dessert "apple torte"

Post by Zhuyos mom »

chris wrote: PB.. work on that one will ya? ...
Oh Hi! It's me Pooh Bear!

Well Steel, this one I will leave to the beautiful Milly and Mabel Fox (he! he!) to review. We might have to wait a while, but they will be reviewing this treat for us (he! he!).

Oh, you think we can keep all the treat reviews in one thread because it's gonna be hard for me to search for each and every new review. Oh boy! That's going to be a lot of work... a lot of work... hmmm... oh never mind, I'll get Mommy to find everything for me.
chris

Post by chris »

Get your Mom to request a food and treat review section :-)...
Mikosmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Mikosmom »

We had a "10 paws up" for the apple torte! Ginger Lily & Max sucked it down so quick, I'm not sure how much they tasted! It's 4 paws up from both of them. Miko, the fuss-budget, ate it, but had to consider it first. So, only 2 paws up from him! Then again, Miko has a tendency to carry the "Chow attitude" to the extreme, so he may just have been Mr. Cool to show the two young-uns how it's done!!!!