In honor of Zhu

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

chris

In honor of Zhu

Post by chris »

Steel here, I have a "Nutro Dessert" review for you all. I know filyok did one, but Mommy bought me some today, and here is my opinoin..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good. 4 paws up. (which puts me on my back.. which I never do BTW... thats how good)

Mom gave me pumpkin crumble... love it.. ate it all up asap. I will keep you posted on the rest of the flavors. Mom says there is Apple cobbler, mixed berry and the 3rd one is carrot cake.. I think... Filyoks kids loved um, and I agree...

Chow ya later

Steel
Last edited by chris on Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

OK, that's it, I'm sending my mommy out right now for those things!! Can we get them at Petsmart? What's in it really? I mean, is it really apple cobbler like our mommies would eat? Or is it like beef flavored pumpkin? :D
Special Dark
chris

Post by chris »

yep... Mom asked the lady at pet-co. She knew right where they were and showed us. Let me go get the can and have mom read me the ingreediance.. I heard the lady say to Mommy that she could eat it too, but she gave a funny look and said "naaa.. I will let Steel have it all.. " What a great Mom I have.. :-)

Pumkin Crumble:

Water, pumpkin Puree, Apples, Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Sunflower oil, What Germ Meal, Oat Flour, egg product, Natural Flavor, Ground cinnamon, salt, calcium carbonate, Ferrous sulfate, choline chloride, vitamin E, zinc, coper Proteinate, vitamin A, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 sup, Manganous sulfate, and sodium selenite.
Less than 100 calories per serving, which is 1 can.

ok, now what ever all that is, Mom says it seems fine ... she even smelled it and was acting like she was gonna eat it, and then smiled at me and said mmm mmm yummm.. you want some... and of course I was freaking out.. "MOM.. .just give it to me.. you bought it for me, don't eat it".. and then she scooped it out and put it in my dish.. WHEWWWW.. she had me going there... it was chowtastic...

Chow ya later...

Steel

ps.. so tell the Mommy's that my Mom says it seems pretty good and healthy for the most part. What ever that means.. I just like it.
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Thanks Steel-o :D That was so nice of you to write all that down.

I'm taking my mommy to petsmart first thing in the morning. I gotta try this!!

Your mommy is soooo wonderful to let you have it all! Did you eat in the bowl or id you put it on the carpet?
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

Kodi and her boyfriend Buddy (an 8 y/o golden retriever) shared a can of Pumpkin crunch this last weekend. Wish I'd not deleted the pics of them having theirs. :oops: Kodi was laying down on her side eating hers from the plate, head backwards - too cute. While I was cracking up at her, turned around and Buddy's was history. Good stuff!!!! Thanks for the recommendation Jeff!

Thinking of Zhuyo and keeping Zhuyo's memory living on and on [:D]
Cindy & Kodi

I Wanna Go Chase Something!!!!!
Compliments of SWEETPEA - Banner Artiste Extraordinaire

Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=36558
Yvonne
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Yvonne »

Posting in honor of Zhu and his famous treat review!
chris

Post by chris »

Yeap... mom said I need to Thank Jeff and the Beautiful Pekoe for being Nutro representatives, other wise I wouldn't be writing this review in zhu's honor. So again, Mom says to say "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT JEFF".

chow ya later ..

Steel
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Oh Hi! It's me Pooh Bear!

This is so sweet of you to title this in honor of my big brother, Zhuyo! He would be sooo touched.

Anyways, I had the pumpkin crumble nutro dessert too and it is very yummy! Oh so yummy! I had mommy feed it to me with a spoon so I can savor every taste. My big brother told me it was important to take a little time with new treats so the palate can get a tingle from every little nuance. That's why I had mommy feed the dessert to me with a spoon. It's a bit hard adjusting to spoon feeding, but I get it! I must trust the process my big brother taught me. Oh anyways, I'm planning to consolidate Zhu's treat review while I'm at the resort at the end of the month. I have a full schedule there, but on my down time, I plan on working on it. I'm just going to have to find the original thread on the site because of Mr. Jeff ... Pekoe, what's up girlfriend?!

So, Nutro Dessert Pumpkin Crumble is two paws up and what Steel, Four claps you think?

Hugs and kisses,
:x Miss Pooh Bear
chris

Post by chris »

sounds good, but I did 4 paws up.. so I can't clap.

Had the Apple Torte last night... "new thread"... help me out PB & Pekoe...

Chow ya later

Steel