not eating

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

divamom
Rank 1
Rank 1

not eating

Post by divamom »

hello i hope you guys can help me i am over protected with my puppy its 12 20 pm and she still hasnt eat her breackfast same as yesterday she didnt eat until late at night. i was picking up her toys and she had vomoted in her bed she wont sleep in it but she will vomit in it can something be wrong i thought she was sad cause she wants to go outside but its raining really hard out here she is not her self can she be sick or is it me please help
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

Has she gotten into something or eaten something she shouldnt have? A call to your vet may be in order just to be on the safe side.
Nancy and Tai

carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Get her to the Vet and fast, if she is not eating this could be very serious, I lost an 8 week old puppy a few years ago with intersespection of the bowel this is where the bowel turns back into its self and the puppy wont eat, cries and tries to drink water, a very serious complaint in one so young, dont wait, get her there fast, only the vet will be able to tell you what is wrong, I do hope things turn out for the best but please dont wait.
regards
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

You mentioned that Diva had an appointment today at the vet. How did that go/ I hope everything is okay with her.
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

Your Diva recently had similar gastroenteritis symptoms, this bout may be related, and you were advised then to get her to a vet, (even if she seemed completely better the next day). Her immune system isn't that strong yet to deal with infections like salmonella, etc. Since you've mentioned contacting the doctor about this in another thread, I trust you've been given advice as well, and hope that she feels better soon.