about supplies help pls

Introduce yourself and ask questions of the forum Chow Chow enthusiasts.

Moderator: chowadmin

ShαiTαnα
Rank 0
Rank 0

about supplies help pls

Post by ShαiTαnα »

hello every one

i'm new breeder of chow chow my baby will come after 2 days and i confuse little bit
i don't know what he need about food and what a good size of food bowles you know the dogs have different shape of mouth some need deep and large the other need small
pls help me i want my baby live in comfortable life

thanx for time
JammyJoy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: about supplies help pls

Post by JammyJoy »

Good idea. The Chow Chow has a broad, flat skull, small triangular ears and a thick double coat suitable for harsh weather. This dog breed has a strong personality and is usually loyal to only a select few people. Two of the breed's most distinctive features are its nearly straight hind legs and its bluish-black tongue.
rmb
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by rmb »

I like Purina Pro Plan Salmon & rice for their delicate tummies. I use a melamine soup bowl & add about a tablespoon of low sodium, low fat chicken broth.
maikinda
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by maikinda »

I use 64 oz stainless steel bowls. The ones with rubber on the bottom are nice for puppies since they won't move around. Here is a picture of what I mean http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/p ... PPC-G-3929 I would hope the breeder would send a little of the food that the puppy has been eating with the puppy. If not I would get a small bag to mix with whatever food you decide to put your puppy on so the his stomach doesn't get upset. This is a great site with lots of information on dog food. You can read and decide which you think would be best. http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/

Laura
Attachments
Micah tag.jpg
Micah tag.jpg (12.41 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
ShαiTαnα
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ShαiTαnα »

thanx guys for reply i get benefit from your experience
and i'm agree with ''maikinda'' to use stainless steel bowls because i heard is more healthier than others