Happy Anniversary Miss Pooh Bear

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Happy Anniversary Miss Pooh Bear

Post by Judy Fox »

Happy Adoption Anniversary Miss Pooh Bear!! [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

We all hope that you have a happy and treatful day.

Milly and Mabel have organised that their Daddy flies the State of California Flag for your special day.

Love from,
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Samorrathis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Samorrathis »

Big hugs Miss Pooh Bear on your special day!
Image___________________________
Christine & Nanuk
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Happy Anniversary to you dear Miss Pooh Bear!! My mommy and I hope that you had a very special day (or rather are still having a special day! :D ). We cannot wait to see pictures and hear the stories. Did you get a present from Zhu? :D
Purple kisses and hugs,
Special Dark
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Happy, happy Birthday! We share the same day!
Miss Lily
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

Happy Adoption Day Miss Pooh Bear!
Love,
Koda and Molly
Nancy and Tai

kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Happy Anniversary Ms Pooh Bear!!!
Did Mommy make you a special cake with string cheese candles?
Please post pictures :) .

Shiloh and Mr. N
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Oh! This is such a surprise! I did not know you posted a special note for me today! Oh, this has been an exciting day!!! I have had a very nice day. A very, very nice day! Thank you ALL for your wonderful wishes!

Do you know what my big brother Zhuyo did? He surprised me too! With a party!!! Oh, I wish you were there. It was so much fun! He got me a beautiful necklace like Chloe's (Bing's little sister) AND he got me a BIG RAT!!! oH, I love my RAT! He told me that Mommy was suppose to catch me a possum. That's what he requested, but Mommy came back with the rat instead... oh, well. It's okay. Maybe next year. Zhu was a little disappointed with my cake, Shiloh and Mr. N. He wanted Mommy to make me a liverwurst cake like yours, Shiloh. But Mommy didn't come home with it because she said there was brown sugar and other things in the Hamwurst and there was no Liverwurst, so harrrr, no liverwurst cake for me. However, Mommy made something real tasty and pretty instead. She made me a turkey parfait with string cheese candles! It was delicious. I have photos below. Next time you all have to come by, okay!!?!! Shiloh and Lily, I share my rat with you today!

Hugs and kisses,
Miss Pooh Bear :x

I'm sorry. I have seasonal allergies and my eye is a little runny. Forgive me.
ImageImageSee my pretty necklace and my rat!
Thank you, Zhu!ImageImageCome on Zhu. It's okay.
ImageImageDELICIOUS!
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Oh my goodness Miss Pooh Bear!! You look so beautiful and regal!! You and Zhu look like you love each other very much, those some wonderful pictures of the two of you. What a sweetheart he was to throw such a bash together for you! Your turkey parfait looks absolutely delicious!! Yum, yum!!!! And your rat... oh what a fantastic rat!!!! I'm so glad that your day was so great!!
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

Happy Home-Coming Day Miss Pooh Bear!

This looks like a high society bash your brother put together with Martha Stewart and Oprah working together!! You are soooo lucky and look sooo stunning!

Wishing you all the best, and a most wonderful and happy year ahead!
chris

Post by chris »

How wonderful you look on your very special day. And what terrific gifts. We too are glad you had such a great day.

:-oo "Happy Aniversery to you... Happy Aniversery to you.. Happy Aniversery dear Miss Pooh Bear....... Happy Andiversery to youuuuuuuuu.... (and many more).... :-oo (Don't worry.. I didn't let mom sing with me ;-) )

Steel

and Mom...