Virginia chow gatherings?

Plan for Chow Chow gatherings in your city.

Moderator: chowadmin

chewfozz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Virginia chow gatherings?

Post by chewfozz »

Is anyone aware of any Chow Chow gatherings in Virginia? We recently lost our boy, Fozzie and are trying to keep his older sister busy and socialized now that her mate is gone. It would also be nice to meet other chow enthusiasts and it may help with our grieving to meet other wonderful dogs.
GoHokiesGo
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Virginia chow gatherings?

Post by GoHokiesGo »

We just bought a new chow that'd we'd love to let hang out with some other Chows. Honey is 4-1/2 and does well with people and other dogs; She's a retired breeding dog, so is used to having 5 other chows around the kennel- we think she misses them since she's the only dog now.

What part of northern Virginia are you from? We're located in Ashburn, so we'd be willing to try to find a park or something in between if you're ever interested in meeting. I think it'd be great if there we could get a chow gathering in the area. \:D/

~Jason
~Jason and Grace

and Honey, our Chow Chow
chewfozz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chewfozz »

We live in Brambleton...Do you have a black chow? Me and my husband were walking the other day and saw a "new" chow in our neighborhood.
GoHokiesGo
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by GoHokiesGo »

I think I returned your email you sent me, but not 100% if it went through.

That wasn't us with the black chow. We're over in Ashburn Village, and Honey is a red girl.

Are there any dog parks in the area that the dogs could meet up in some time? It could be fun for them, and it'd be nice to meet a few other Chow people.
~Jason and Grace

and Honey, our Chow Chow