Where is Janet?

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Where is Janet?

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Sharon, heard from Janet? Anyone heard from Janet?
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Where is Janet?

Post by fillyok »

Last time I heard from Sharon she said she hadn't heard from Janet in a while.
Some people get really busy during the holiday season...hopefully that's all it is. Janet, we miss you!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Funny you should post that, I was thinking about her all week and hoping she was okay. Maybe she will pop in...
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Something must be going on with Janet, its not like her to just disappear especially during the holidays she is always spreading holiday cheer she wasn't around during Thanksgiving either. Cancer and all something must be up
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

I hope everything is ok. I was thinking about her the other day. I hope she hasn't had any health issues - she just got over the whole cancer thing.
Mia
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

I've been thinking about Janet too.....hope she is just busy with the Holidays. Janet, I hope you check in soon....we miss you and are starting to worry.
I have you in my prayers and hope everything is ok

Thanks Sweetpea!
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

I hope Janet is ok. I'm keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

Sharon spoke with Janet lately and she said she's just really busy. She'll probably check back in after the new year.
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

hey all, im here!!!! lol. im borrowing my sons laptop, as i posted last week from my crackberry that one of the furkids "accidentally" knocked mine off the coffee table and busted it. of course i blamed my son for leavin it on the edge and it was no fault of the furrie's.lol.
anyway, i hope everyone is ok, and you all had a great holiday.
as for me, its been a little crazy. to say the least. i have to go back in for minor repair on the 14th of january. nothin major. and on top of that, i just had a whole bunch of tests and they have discovered that my liver is slightly enlarged, and i have a small cyst on my kidney, and my thyroid levels are screwed up, high triglycerides and of all things , wait..... im post menopausal....... other thatn that, i feel great. lmao. i really needed a doctor to tell me im menopausal.
ive been workin like 6 days a week, and when i told the doc i am exhausted he kinda just lauoghed at me..
so what have i been missing ??
i'll go check all of the posts and see.
im gonna post in a new topic about my two. i need a little advice on my two.

love you all, and thank you for being so concerned. you couldnt lose me if you tried.lmao.
btw, a happy and healthy new year to all!!!
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Hey Janet, did you get that picture of "Santa's helper" I sent you? I have had an enlarged liver since the mid eighties. They found it when I went for my marriage licence physical. I was shocked I needed a doctor's okay, but that was the law. I admit I was a kahlua toddler, but not enough to make my liver go bonkers. Long story short, I have not drank since the late eighties, and it is still enlarged, and I still have no symptoms.
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

Hey audrey no I didn't get the pics. I tried gettin my mail thru my blackberry but 4 some reason I can't open some of them. Hmmm weird.
The ironic thing about me is I really never drink. Perhaps I should start. Lol.
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image