Koda!! Pics in new home!!!

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Koda!! Pics in new home!!!

Post by Guest »

His new owners sent me a couple pictures of him and I wanted to share them!!! He looks SO happy! I KNOW I made the right choice now!

In this one, the little girl is reading to him......

Snuggling!.........
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Look at that kissable nose!!! :D He does indeed look very happy!
Debbie
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Debbie »

You must feel so relieved - he really is smiling and looking very pleased with his little friend.
IliamnasQuest
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by IliamnasQuest »

Koda looks absolutely at home there .. you did a good job!

Melanie and the gang in Alaska
SusanScales
Rank 0
Rank 0

great pics..

Post by SusanScales »

That is a very sweet face. I was wondering what made you decide to rehome your dog? We have a chow/akita mix that I often think of finding a new home for but I feel so guilty because we have been her only stable home life. She was in a shelter at five months, adopted by an idiot that refused to feed her anything but table scraps and we took her in as a foster when she was 10 months old. We have had her a year now but she still doesn't get along with my first dog. Anyway sorry to rant on and on. That is a really good thing you've done, look how happy the dog is and that little girl looks like she has found a life-long best friend.

Post by Guest »

With Koda, our biggest reason for rehoming was time issue. He adores people and wants to be around them all the time......I had originally intended to work from home with my photography business but recent events have changed that, so now both me and my husband are working and my kids will both be in school by September. Chi-Ching is small enough that I may be able to take him to work with me, but Koda was a HUGE dog. He weighed over 80 pounds and it was not practical for me to take him to work with me....I have a small space.

It was an EXTREMELY hard decision. It was not a decision that I was happy about. But, I know I made the right decision and I can tell that he is finally happy again. I missed that look on his face....his happiness is back. I couldn't ask for anything more then that. He is getting spoiled rotten.