Friends Again!!!

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Friends Again!!!

Post by vicster605 »

Kearra & Kyra are FRIENDS again!!! Not sure if I shared this but thought I would give everyone an update on the two Southern girls :D When my last grand-daughter was born on April 1st I went and stayed a few days with my daughter to help out leaving Kearra & Kyra under the care of the dh. When I got home my dh informed me that Mz. Kearra wouldn't come in or out for him so he just let Kyra outside with her :shock: Much to my shock, surprise and amazement they have been the best of friends outside ever since. Every morning and evening they go out together and play, do zoomies, and go exploring together, sometimes for a couple of hrs or more depending on what they want to do \:D/ \:D/ I am back to brushing the slobber out of their fur from their play sessions(happily I have to add) and I LOVE just standing in the kitchen window watching them play \:D/ It is absolutely amazing how much you MISS seeing them play and run together, when they stop. Not sure WHEN I would have gotten up the nerve to try togetherness again.....so I guess things work out the way they should.....the dh did it without the fear that I had remaining from the past....
You can tell in passing inside that they just don't have that tention between them that was once there......our lives are back to normal....I let them in one at a time instructing the other to wait always a different one and the other waits......the first one in goes to her perspective room with a point of a finger and then the other comes in......very normal and they are usually ready for a nap or something to eat when they come back in...... NO MORE STICK NEEDED to get them to pay attention me instead of each other or to keep them away from each other LOL!!!! Can't tell you how HAPPY us Southern Girls are these days :D :D Inside is no big deal, they have been together in passing and you can just tell they could care less about the other one \:D/ Its just normal now for us all to stay separate inside.......its been a month now WAAAHOOOOO I think its gonna last \:D/ \:D/

Sorry I've been away.....been having some health issues with my blood pressure and BAD headaches, still ongoing but getting better [-o|
HUGS to everyone and their furkids [:D]

Thanks Sweetpea!
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Friends Again!!!

Post by Layla »

Yay! I'm so pleased for you Vicki. Glad to have you back as well \:D/
Thank you Elodie!
alfaphlex
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by alfaphlex »

That's great news vicster! Glad to see your girls are getting along again. =D= I enjoy reading posts like this. :mrgreen:
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

Wonderful news!!! I always figured they'd work things out...especially after they got the hormones in check. Hurray for all of you!!! Now you can stop fretting so much and take care of yourself....blood pressure and headaches are not something to blow off.

BTW, how's the new grandbaby??
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

I'm awfully glad to hear this! :D
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

Vicki, I am glad it's working. Maybe both chow ladies' hormones have settled? I am happy for you, high BP is not healthy. Watch the salt, don't add too much to your food. I'm having a problem with that. Had to cut down on salt.
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rowlee »

Oh Vicki that's such great news, you must be so relieved. Good chow girls getting along together and not causing their mama trouble =D= =D=

Thanks so much Sweetpea, you're a star!
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

Shhhh, be quite or you will jinx it! Glad they are getting along again. :D
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

Way to go girls!!!! =D= \:D/ =D=
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
chowkidz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by chowkidz »

That is such awesome news to hear! \:D/ \:D/ Hopefully that might help with the BP and headaches.
Not sure what your opinion is on medication or the situation you are in but i thought i would tell you how i got both of those evil monsters tamed. I took aspirins like vitamins for years because it seemed like i had a headache every day. Then i noticed my one hand would shake for no reason. They suggested Propranolol for that and that it could help with the migraines. Then i found out it also could help with high BP. Again just throwing an experience out there.

Back to the happy news, hope the southern girls stay this way for you. =D= Take care.
The chowkidz
Nanook & Keyko...and in loving memory of our little princess, Jade
ImageImageImage
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

very happy news about the girls :D I hope they stay BFF.hope you feel better soon and great to hear from you.take care of yourself [:D]
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

That's wonderful!

It must have been so hard living through that. There is just no explaining female hormones.

Funny chow ladies!
Mia
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

I hope you feel better too!
Mia
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Vicster,''I am so glad, they obviously know who their momma is . I hope the blood pressure goes down along with the headaches

David
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

So happy the chow girls are getting along again. That should take some stress off! Hope your health improves!
SweetPea Rocks!!
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Yay Vicki!! That is wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for all of you. Now just take care of yourself, your black and blue girls- by color only now, will help you out with that. [:D]
This photo arrangement is the wonderful work of Sweetpea
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

Oh, I am so happy for all of you!! =D= =D= \:D/ \:D/
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

Oh, I am so happy for all of you!! =D= =D= \:D/ \:D/
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Can anyone give me a quick very step by step PreK version on how to do a video??? I would love video the K & K version of their zoomies these days so you can see WHY I stand and watch these two :D
I know Sam I won't say it out loud AGAIN just in case LOL!!!!

Thanks Sweetpea!