Amour crossed the Rainbow Bridge to day

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Amour crossed the Rainbow Bridge to day

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Sadly I have to tell you all that my lovely cinnimon Chow Chow Amour passed away this afternoon, I know she has now crossed the rainbow bridge, but it was so sudden, she was not sick and was always so full of life, I don’t know what she died of but I do suspect a snake bite, sometime either last night or early this morning, I noticed that she was not feeling very well this morning and treated her for tick fever, although she had shown no signs of this horrible virus, she even ate all her breakfast and her supper last night, but when I got home my son had carried her into the house as he said that she would not walk, and she died this afternoon before I got home from work. Gone is a very special Chow chow. Amour was born blind and was supposed to have been put down at 6 weeks when this problem was noticed, but I took her, loved her and cared for her, and she rewarded me with Love that only a Chow Chow can give. She would have been 8 years old in May. Rest in peace my darling girl and I will see you when I get to the Rainbow Bridge.

you can see her photo on my photo album the first page the chow in the middle. set in a blue background
http://CDewrance.photosite.com

Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Post by Guest »

Oh, I am so sorry. My deepest sympathies to you. At least she knew a excellent life and enjoyed the time she had. You can tell she was well loved. May she rest in peace and look down at the love that you had for her.....Just know that she is extremely happy now because since all illnesses and incapacities are gone at the rainbow bridge, your baby can see again and she is running around exploring all the things she couldn't see....and she will do that until the day she meets you again...........
wrat
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by wrat »

sad
Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mandy »

Carolyn

I am so sorry to hear about Amour! You gave him an incredible life and he couldn't have picked a better mom. You will see him again and until then imagine all the wonderful new things he is able to see!

My heart is with you.

Purple kisses from Chewie & Cayenne

Mandy
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Amour is lovely. My sympathies, Carolyn.
Elaina
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Elaina »

Oh Carolyn! Our hearts hurt for your loss of Amour. I and the rest of the world thanks you for taking in such a beautiful creature and giving her a good life. Don't be too sad....the both of you will meet you again!
Peace and Blessings
Elaina, Max-A-Million, Mei-Mei, Mikko and our Queen...Mahayana
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

So sorry Carolyn, she was indeed a beautiful chow chow and as Chowlover says, she will be happy. :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Taz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Taz »

Ohh, That is so sad. :cry:
She was a beautiful Chow.
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

I am saddened by your loss, and equally inspired by your love and devotion.
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

I am so sorry Carolyn. It hurts so deeply when we loose one of our chows. I still miss my Sasha very much and it has been almost 6 years now. But Armour is now with my Sasha across the rainbow bridge waiting for us together... free of pain and handicaps, running those grassy fields and doing the things that make chow chows the happiest. My heart is with you and purple kisses from Koda.
Hugs~
Nancy and Tai

Debbie
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Debbie »

I am so sorry for your loss. It's hard when you had such little time to say goodbye. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Debbie and Bones
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I'm so sorry, Carolyn. Amour overcame so much just to be...and her name says it all about how you felt about her. Having as many Chows as you have had doesn't make the pain of losing one any less. I know you'll keep memories of sweet Amour in your thoughts.
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Thank you so much every one, No I will never forget her she was so very special, and her little kennel mate Denim is missing her so much that I brought him down to be with Sharon and Chrystal hopefully he will get over his loss quicker then I will.
Love you all
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

I'm so sorry for you loss. Each and every one is so special and it's always so hard when they pass. Know that she's with all the other beloved chows and running free with them.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
bruinsmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by bruinsmom »

My deepest condolences to you and yours.

sincerely,
Bruinsmom
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

I know how special it is to take care of a blind pet. You were so good to give her the life she had.
Karen
Rogansmommy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rogansmommy »

I am so sorry for your loss. :cry:
Michele

^Rogan^ at the Bridge on 5/16/09 -- always in my heart
willowchow
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by willowchow »