I am thinking strongly about co-owning another Chow.

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Shane
Rank 1
Rank 1

I am thinking strongly about co-owning another Chow.

Post by Shane »

Well I have been thinking long and hard about co-owning another Chow with a "asscociate" of mine.

Right now I am looking for a local breeder instead of an international one which was originally planned, because it would be far to much of a hastle to bring it into the country.

Well the first place that I looked, there was this person that had alot of attitude. This was a turn off so I didin't even bothered to look into it anymore after the second attempt.

The second place that I checked, I must say that they seemed far more better than the first breeder on the phone and in person becaise I wnet to go check out the puppies that Saturday (3 days later). However, the puppies weren't exactly what I was looking for. They werw in serious need of a groomer, skiddish and agressive (fear biter). So the skiddish and aggressive part couldn't have been over looked. I must say that they had there nice traits that I was looking for, far better structure than Krillan and Shadow and huge for 3 months.They also had a nice expression, especially the males, the mother also had a nice expression. They were a light cinnamon. When the mother came around the back and saw me she ran and slammed into the glass.She was far bigger than Krillan and thickly built,... I was eager to see the father but I knew better than to go outside because I knew that I would have been eaten that day.

I told her that I would give her my decision on Tuesday because I would have to discuss it with the other potential co-owner. However, I had to tell her no. becaue if it wasn't for those "faults" that I had mentioned maybe I would have purchased one, but for what they were asking would have been too much to ahve spent and to "correct".

Shane