Happy Birthday Onyx!!!

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Happy Birthday Onyx!!!

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Sweet Onyx, I am sooooo sorry that I am so late on this, but happy happy birthday!!! We've had a hectic day so I'm just getting my paws on the computer. I read just a second ago that you got birthday treats, what did you get? Did your brothers give you lots of purple kisses? Happy, happy birthday!!!
Purple kisses,
Special Dark
chris

Post by chris »

How the heck did I miss this chowbirthday?? sorry... Happy chow birthday day to you.. happy chowbirthday to you.. happy chowbirthday dear ONNNNYYYYYXXXXXXXXXXXX happy chowbirthday to youuuuuuuuu.....

chow for now

Steel
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONYX!!!! \:D/
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

Have a Chowfastic Day!!
Breathless
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Breathless »

Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Happy Birthday! Did you have a party with your brothers?
3blackchows
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by 3blackchows »

Oh my, I'm such a horrible mom... I didn't even venture to this area of the site. Thank you so much Katalin, what a wonderful job. Thanks everyone for wishing Onyx a Happy #3 Birthday ;) Kat I LOVE that birthday banner, what awesome colors... and bling..just right up Onyx's alley ;)
Red Angie, I think Onyx is a tad under age for that type of beverage...but I'm not tee hee hee. Look at the photo of Princess Ivana - what a beauty ;)
Chris, I sang your happy birthday song to Onyx, wow...that was a mouthful. Steel looks awesome in that photo. My husband & I have a bet... he thinks it''s water that you see coming down from his muzzle.. I think it's snow.
Thank you Kingalls & Auddymay. I had a party with my brothers, they tried to eat up all the snacks the bought me for my bithday - boys....yuk
Momma Chow Celeste to Gorman, Onyx & Irish