Weekly Calendar Requests/Revisions

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

Boggled
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Boggled »

This is Awesome, but Nikita's birthdate is 10/19/06. I love the look you have going, Can't wait to see the rest! :D
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

I'm glad you like it. I made this a bit confusing...what I meant is the little picture (like Mr. N's face) corresponds to the birthday chow. The large picture I'll just randomly put one of our chows on each page. It's just coincidence that Mr. N's pics ended up on the large pic also for that week. Og my gosh, am I even making any sense? :D Sorry, I'm tired... :D :D

So Nikita is just the star of this week independent of her birthday.

By the way, the next chow b-day that I actually have is Feb. 10th so if anyone knows of any I've missed between now and then please pm me.
chris

Post by chris »

TOTALY AWSOME.. :-)
Breathless
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Breathless »

Great calendar! Image
What software are you using?
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I think they are wonderful! I don't see anything missing...
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Thanks everyone!

Breathless, I'm using Picture Perfect Scrapbooks Deluxe, Photo Explosion Deluxe and Scrapbook Factory Deluxe.
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Great job! It's wonderful you are doing this for everyone!
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Thanks Karen!

I've added two new pages above everybody (I'll just keep doing that so they can all be in one place, so check back for b-days once in a while, it won't say there are new pages since all I'm doing is editing the first post) I don't have any birthdays for these two weeks so if I missed any please let me know.
Samorrathis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Samorrathis »

WOW they are amazing! I'm just starting to dabble in digital scrapbooking myself. It is totally fun. Just trying to still do it with free software and I'm about to the point that I'm ready to purchase a good one. Hallmark and scapbook flair trial just aren't cutting it. Kepp just the great work!
Image___________________________
Christine & Nanuk
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I have Scrapbook Flair but don't use it.
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/digitalKits.asp
http://www.rakscraps.com/forums/local_links.php?catid=5

For free elements click the links. You have to register, but it's just name and e-mail addy.
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

I updated this coming week (week of January 21st) because we have a birthday tomorrow! Hurray! :D

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I'm having so much fun. I went out and got two new softwares yesterday! :D I'm addicted! Auddymay is my inspiration, although I'll never be as good as her! I did a fairly okay scrapbook for my wedding and nothing since, but I'm going to do one for Special and hopefully it'll look much better than my wedding one because of everything I've learned from Auddymay! :D
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

:oops: Awww, you make me blush (yes, I still do after all these years). I forgot to mention it is addicting. Katalin, I'm certain you had a fair amount of skill just waiting for an outlet. Thanks for the credit, though! You and Christine, and all the other closet scrappers need to add your pages when you do them. Feel free to put them in a Chow we Love topic, if you wish. I wouldn't mind.
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Katalin,

what a great job that you are doing...our chowdren look so beautiful....especially the first page....maybe I could be a "LITTLE PARTIAL" to that gorgeous, black snowy chowboy, my JR!!!!!!!!!

Sharon
3blackchows
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by 3blackchows »

Hi Katalin:
Onyx here... I saw my photo on the calendar, thank you so much!!!!! My brothers are so jelous. They asked me how I got my photo on there & I told them you see, mommy calls me her princess & thats why! Plus I'm older ;)

I've had a nice 3rd bday - got all my special treats & my frosty paws, what a life.

Thank you so much for doing the calendar; you did an awesome job! Happy birthday to everyone in January.

Hugs & kisses,
Onyx
Momma Chow Celeste to Gorman, Onyx & Irish
chris

Post by chris »

LOL, too funny... when did you add steel in there? :-) You do know his b-day is Sept 12... mine is Oct 16th.. OH but wait... Jeff pointed that out because we have the same birthdate.. his Dec 16 mine Oct 16th.. there for Pekoe.. Feb 16.. PERFECT... :-)
Samorrathis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Samorrathis »

Auddymay you rock! Thanks for the links :D
Image___________________________
Christine & Nanuk
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

chowfrnd88, Looks great, I like the picture you picked for Pekoe thanks.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
chris

Post by chris »

I love that picture of Pekoe.. I want one done like that of Steel
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Hurray, I'm so glad you all like them.

Thanks Chris, I entered Steel's birthday into the b-day list! This is why I asked for multiple pics from everyone, so I could do a page somewhere just random and then smaller head shot for the birthday. :D I thought it would be hard to get the big picture to correspond with the birthday since there are times when we have multiple chows who share the same birthday week. I was hoping Steel's page would make you laugh! :D

Jeff, I know that's one of your favorite's of her. :D That picture is so amazing. I also found another great one of Pekoe you posted a while ago, so I'll use that for her full page layout.
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Katalin,

Thanks for the beautiful picture of my beautiful Cheyenne.

Sharon
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Thank you much to Chowadmin and Lou for the sticky for our calendar!! :D

We've got a lot of new members, so if you haven't added your chows b-days to the chow pups of 2006 thread (in the photo gallery section), please do so or pm with them and some pics you'd like me to use for the calendar.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Okay, I give up...where the heck did the calendar go. I saw it was split and locked, now I can't find it at all! Any hints?
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Kat, you are so nice to give me credit for getting your lovely calendars as a "sticky" topic. But all I did was PM the ChowAdmin once you said it was okay to do (remember, when you PM'd me for Zhuyo and Pooh Bear's special dates I asked you if that would be a good idea). So thank you anyways!

Auddymay, it's the first sticky topic of this section. Very tippy top.
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Yes, I remember Lou, that's why I'm thanking you. :D It was so nice of you to ask to have it as sticky topic, I wouldn't have thought of it. :oops:

Yes Auddymay, it's up on top. I will be posting some new pages today or tomorrow.
Boggled
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Boggled »

Hey, how come I'm suddenly the Auther of this topic? :-?