my puppy's first day home by himself

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

akhat1
Rank 0
Rank 0

my puppy's first day home by himself

Post by akhat1 »

Hello, My puppy is 7 weeks old. He had to stay home while I worked for the very first time. I was missing him and worried about him like he was one of my children, It amazes me how I can care for ozz in such a small amount of time. He did GREAT no accidents nothing chewed up and he was so happy to see me when I got home. I only work 4 hrs so he is not home alone and I take him wherever I go. I love this site everyone is so helpful and kind. I'm glad to be apart of the family. Thank you to everyone who has responded to my questions and concerns Image
dchernandez
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by dchernandez »

Glad to hear everything went well :) . Riley is one and I have to leave for about six to eight hours a day and it kills me. To keep an eye on him as part of our alarm system in our apartment we a couple cameras.

The awesome thing about it is I can watch Riley at home while I'm at work through the internet. I just log in, turn on the cameras and spy on him. Its the cutest thing to see him wondering around our apartment while we are gone. We like to spy on him :wink:
Claudia & Riley
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

The Homecoming is the best part! :lol:

Benny ignores me unless I have been gone for an hour or so, then he gives me a greeting that melts my heart right down into my shoes. The welcome only lasts about 45 seconds, but it's one of my favorite things in life. Then he goes back to ignoring me.

Leaving you little guy home is probably harder on you than it is on him. I know that's the way it is with Benny and me, and he's a 65 pound four year old.

Welcome to the family! We are all glad you are here.
dchernandez
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by dchernandez »

Jerryo I agree. Coming home is the best part. He waits behind the door and the wagging tail and purple kisses are endless. Its funny because after the all love Riley goes back in the room where all of his toys are at and starts bringing them out to the living room one by one until we have a pile. He does it everytime and it cracks us up :lol:
Claudia & Riley
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Aw! What a good little sweetie pie. I agree, the reunions are the best!

JerryO, you know Special is the same way, only longer periods of not seeing each other warrant a reunion, if I
m gone only 20 minutes or so, then it's no big deal! :D