My Beautiful Boy!!

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

My Beautiful Boy!!

Post by Guest »

I took Chingy out to go potty and he was trying his hardest to get up on the deck but he is still just a tad too short but the sun came ot right as I was taking his picture and I think the effect is pretty..........He is such a Perdy Boy!

Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Chingy always looks freshly brushed, how do you do it? Five minutes after I brush Lily, she wrestles with Pippy and ends up looking like I added hair gel, now with snow, I don't stand a chance...thank goodness she likes to be brushed!
Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mandy »

Chingy is just gorgeous!

What a regal little boy!

Mandy
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Ching is one of the prettiest chowlings ever. That gorgeous little open face those intelligent eyes. And I imagine it won't be too much longer before he can pull himself up on the porch. He looks like he'll be a bit like my Darkwind physicall, very cubby and strong.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

I just love the photos you post of Chingy! It reminds me so much of my baby Zhuyo. Seeing your photos of Chingy makes me hug him even more.

He has baby photos (and family photos) posted in Frodo's site (Monica is his mom). Take a look when you have a chance. Many of us here on this site created albums for our chows there. It was a way for us to share pictures before this site was revamped (and one of a few sites members of this site created as back-up for us to be able to stay in touch, in the event the old chowchow.org site went to cybernowhereland).

http://groups.msn.com/MonicasChowChowSite