Luke passed away to day

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Luke passed away to day

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Sadly my Luke passed away today, after a month of eating and not eating, he passed away naturally in his sleep,He has now gone to the rainbow bridge and is being greeted by so many friends, but I am missing him so much, as he was one of my best friends. But I will never forget him and will always remember him with Love.
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mandy »

Carolyn,

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you and your family. Cherish all of your beautiful memories.

Mandy & Chewie
arnis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by arnis »

very sorry to hear. will say a prayer for your suffering and a quick recovery.
He is in a better place...
WorknChowz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by WorknChowz »

Aww, I'm so sorry. :cry: They are with us all too briefly and it's so hard to say goodbye.
Hugs to you.
Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all...

Post by Guest »

Aww, I am very sorry. Even though Chingy is still a baby and Koda is still young at almost 4, I worry how long I have with them. I know I shouldn't think about it but I do. I do not know what I will do when it is time, so I have to make sure that every day before then is treated as though it is their last. Love, and Spoil them.
I am sure your Luke was very loved and Spoiled and I am sure that he is very proud of you for loving him the way you did. Just remember now that he is very happy and free of any kind of concern or worry. He is watching over you now. Rest in Peace Luke
Rogansmommy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rogansmommy »

Carolyn, I am so sorry for your loss. Godspeed Luke.
Michele

^Rogan^ at the Bridge on 5/16/09 -- always in my heart
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

So sorry Carolyn. But I am glad he passed away peacefully in his sleep. That is Luke and Baby Bear!

I understand how you feel Chowlover - my Milly and Mabel are 5 years old now and their mother died when she was 8!

I worry about my little girls - especially when news of others arrives - they are with us for such a short time.

Purple kisses from M & M Carolyn.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
simbasmom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by simbasmom »

Carolyn, I am so sorry to hear about Luke, my heart goes out to you. I know how you are feeling as I still expect to see my Simba at the door whenever I come it. And suddenly remember that he is no longer with us.
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

You are such wonderful people, I love you all, and thank you, I dreampt of him last night and he came running to me a well and healthy, and put his lovely head on my lap just to let me know that he is o.k. I woke up with a terrible headache and heartache, but I know now he is happy.
Thank you once again
Love you all
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Debbie
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Debbie »

I always wish that my Bear would come to me in a dream. Did you feel any sort of closure from that dream knowing that Luke is healthy and even put his head in your lap?
I also wanted to add my condolences for your loss. You were so worried about Luke and his health and I felt glad when you were able to have more time with him than what you originally thought.

With sympathy, Debbie and Bones
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Yes Debbie, I now know that he is safe at the rainbow bridge, but funny to day when I was walking to work I am sure I heard him barking, I stopped and looked back to the house, and I saw him at the gate, just like he always was, this brought tears to my eyes and I prayed for him to go home, and that I would always love him, he then just sort of disapeared, I know he is watching over me and I feel much safer when I walk to work as I have him right along side me now, At work they have a female doberman and Shelby wont leave my side, and sleeps under my desk, its as if Luke has asked her to take care of me during the day,Strange but true.
Thank you so much for your kindness,
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441