my chow pup pics

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

chow0
Rank 0
Rank 0

my chow pup pics

Post by chow0 »

his mom was blue and daddy red. i'm sure you can tell by the pics we live in nyc. this pup has met hundreds of thousands people and other dogs. all i can say about him is GOOD BOY!

http://spaces.msn.com/members/chow0chow ... 02_owner=1
chow0
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chow0 »

oh and the pics are from 7 weeks old till now.
Maxwell
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Maxwell »

too cute!
chowpuppies
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: my chow pup pics

Post by chowpuppies »

chow0 wrote:his mom was blue and daddy red. i'm sure you can tell by the pics we live in nyc. this pup has met hundreds of thousands people and other dogs. all i can say about him is GOOD BOY!
A question for any one lives in the city what it like>
i live in a very small town where i am about 1/2 mile off a small road
and my dogs can come and go as they please
i hear alot about dogs parks and so am just wondering :?: :?

Post by Guest »

What absolutely goergous dog! Absolutely beautiful! I have been trying to let Chi-Ching meet as many people as possible, I also live in a small town, I live in town though so it is a little easier but I would like him to be around alot more people. He doea start dog training in about 3 weeks! (puppy kindergarten)
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful Chow Chow. What a good boy! :D A wonderful ambassador of the breed.

Thank you for sharing with us.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

thank you for the lovely photos, I have downloaded some funny how they love to play with soft toys, My Zena even at 3 yrs old still plays with her bunny.
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Regarding soft toys - when Milly came to live with us when she was 6 weeks old, her breeder send a bright green hippopotomus. :wink:
Milly loves it! She and Mabel have a whole collection of soft toys. Mabel has a duck we gave her when she first came home and this together with the green hippo and two little brown squirrels that Lou sent them are their favourites. We always know when they are in a good mood because they carry these four round. :)
When the weather is nice, they go out for a little sun-bathe and Milly will carry out a selection of toys to sun-bathe with them. But, the interesting thing is, she knows which are hers and which are Mabels! With the squirrels, she will carry one out and drop it by Mabel and then come back in for the other one for her!
I tell you, these Chows never fail to amaze me. :D

P.S. I am going to have to do some serious surgery on the hippo - she is coming to bits at the seams!! Five years of being carried around by Milly Ching is taking its toll!! :o
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
arnis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by arnis »

hehe, i am laughing because of the look i get when Kahn has his toy... His toy is a soft stuffed sheepskin bone, he tries to stuff the whole thing in his mouth and walks around with his cheeks all puffed out and when i laugh he just looks at me with this
" what? WHAT? havent you ever seen a chow with a stuffed animal before?"
then the Too Good For you look and off he goes.
i hope i not hurting his feelings but it keeps me laughing for awhile... is it me or do chows have better human expressions than some humans?