Pure breed

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Ruby
Rank 0
Rank 0

Pure breed

Post by Ruby »

Hi, I bought a chow puppy in good faith believing she is a pure breed. Her ears are not yet up and I am concerned that perhaps the breeder wasn't truthful and she is possibly a mixed breed ? I seen the parents in their home and trusted that he was in fact a full breed chow. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments
IMG-20190528-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20190528-WA0004.jpg (242.05 KiB) Viewed 10370 times
Brisco
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Pure breed

Post by Brisco »

I just saw this post, I can't believe that people aren't responding to questions on here. I haven't been on here for a few years now and I 've decided to come back and have a look.
Yes, your Chow is certainly a pure Chow, and very nice looking as well. Can't really see the ears but they will probably come good. even if they don't stand I'd bet she is pure.
No matter where you go, there you are.
laychris
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by laychris »

She is pure
Stephaned12
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Stephaned12 »

Brisco wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:07 am I just saw this post, I can't believe that people aren't responding to questions on here. I haven't been on here for a few years now and I 've decided to come back and have a look.
Yes, your Chow is certainly a pure Chow, and very nice looking as well Impression autocollant Nice. Can't really see the ears but they will probably come good. even if they don't stand I'd bet she is pure.
I think he's really cute. Do you plan to have it reproduced?