chow chow meet up for Charleston SC

Plan for Chow Chow gatherings in your city.

Moderator: chowadmin

Tinab28
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Tinab28 »

Good morning! I live in Charleston SC and have 3 chows. Would love to do a meet up in this area or close to. I have never met anyone else with chows and would like to do a meet up. My dogs do well at dog parks and I would love to make new friends especially ones I can talk to about chows. Anyone interested? :-)
Peterbilt
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Peterbilt »

I am! I am!! I have a little pup pup and two littler dogs ( one is 4 and other is 16)

This is Pete

This is leeroy

This is Lacey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tinab28
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: chow chow meet up for Charleston SC

Post by Tinab28 »

Yay!! such cute puppies!!! I have three chows! Where about do you live?'I am in summerville and we love to go to wannamker park.
Peterbilt
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Peterbilt »

I'm in summerville as well, never been to Wanamaker dog park, have been to sky dogs dog park. Pete Pete will have his last shots on the 7th next month, would you like to meet then? Or we could meet earlier if you want

Tinab28
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Tinab28 »

Oh wow! That is awesome you are in summerville too! We just moved here last summer from goose creek (I was in the coast guard and lived on the navy base) which is why we always go to wannamker, I have never been to sky is it any good? And yes I think it is best to meet up after your baby has his last shots :-)
Peterbilt
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Peterbilt »

Sky dogs is good, just got to be careful though, last Time I was there I had my chow boy before Pete and there was an aggressive off leash dog there. Poor fuzzy was freaked out.

Tinab28
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Tinab28 »

Yea, unfortunately that has happened at wannamker as well. My older two Bella and Musashi know.how to handle situations like that, but my yr old girl Nya gets scared, and she got chased down by an aggressive pit last time, thankfully the owner intervened quickly as Musashi was on his way! he is very protective of his girls, me included of course lol
Peterbilt
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Peterbilt »

Haha I can't wait to meet them! I have a Facebook as well if you want to add me I am Pete Schmitt-healey on there.

Tinab28
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Tinab28 »

I can't wait to meet your lil ball of fluff!! He looks just my Bella :) I added you on fb and I couldn't help but notice you got Pete from Phil Anderson that's where I got my Musashi!! We moved here from mobile, al. He iis awesome and my dog is as well
Peterbilt
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Peterbilt »

My fiancée is all " I hope I don't have to listen to y'all hens yick yack" haha I hushed him up told him he didn't have to come. You got a man he could socialize with on the day when we let our chowdren play??

Tinab28
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Tinab28 »

Hahaha! Too funny! And yes I.do, I have a hubby, and he gets annoyed with my chow obsession so it's gonna be nice having someone to yik yak with ;)